• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Favourite... Minigame?

I don't think we could consider fishing in OoT and TP as minigames considering how in deph they can actually be.

I don't play minigames that often but some can be fun. The Goron race in MM was quite fun, but I had trouble getting in first place. TP had some amazing minigames. The S.T.A.R gale was pretty fun especially with the double clawshots (one of the game's best items) and the prizes were excellent. I also liked the Cucko minigame with the clowns (I can't remember its name), where you have to use a Cucko to gluide above Lake Hylia and land on platforms with chests that contained prizes. It was fun and the view of the entire area is amazing and can be distracting.

OoT's Gerudo's Horseback Archery Range was pretty fun actually. It made the use of Epona quite fun. You may have to get used to the controls for a while. The Shooting galleries where you may obtain upgrades for your Deku Seed Bag and Quiver were also fun to have. I actually took my time in there recently and they are fun without been to frustrating.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom