• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Favourite... Minigame?

Hey,

A lot of Zelda games have had a few mini games from simple Shooting Galleries to Digging for Treasure.
But what is your favourite Minigame(s) from the Zelda Universe?

My favourites were probably Iza's Rapid Ride (TP) and Rickety Coaster (SS)
Fishing in both Twilight Princess and Ocarina of Time was quite fun too if I wanted a long break from the storyline ^_^

Leon Out ^_^

Krazy4Krash

Staff member
You like Iza's Rapid Ride?! I hate it so much.

My favourite minigame is Twilight Princess' Fishing. I could spend hours in that place.

Raindrop14

Soldier for Christ!
The pumpkin shoting in SS!:D I'm not up to that part yet but my older sister let me play her game doing that minigame, to see if I could get a better score than her(which I didn't :lol:). It was really fun, and I like the somewhat realizm in shooting the bow.^^ Yeah, best minigame thus far.;)

The pumpkin shoting in SS!:D I'm not up to that part yet but my older sister let me play her game doing that minigame, to see if I could get a better score than her(which I didn't :lol:). It was really fun, and I like the somewhat realizm in shooting the bow.^^ Yeah, best minigame thus far.;)

Haven't played that one yet, and I'm on my second play through lol
BTW - loving the Princess Mononoke Sig ^_^

Ohhhh, tough one... Fishing in TP is too easy and in OoT, too hard (I swear those fish are biologically enhanced), so no to those. Since the bow is my favorite item, I'll have to go with the Octorok-shooting minigame in MM. It's pretty intense and you can easily screw up if you're not paying attention. O_O

My favorite mini-game is from Skyward Sword. The minesweeper style game. It is a little more luck than skill than the windows version. There is slightly different strategies that can be used. Although I didn't necessarily like that more luck was involved, but I could make a lot of money on that one.

The mini-game I could make the most rupees from was the skydiving game in Skyward Sword. I could land on the 50 x 10 rupee spot at least 75% of the time. So this game was fun as well.

V

VladTheBunny

The shooting range in Majora's Mask. The one with the Wolfos, Deku Scrubs, etc.

Fishing in TP was so relaxing and if I wanted a break from the story I would always go there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom