• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Favourite Iced Cream flavour?

Do you like your iced cream in a cone or tub?

• Cone

Votes: 6 40.0%
  • Tub

Votes: 9 60.0%

• Total voters

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
Sugary things tend to make me feel unwell so I don't give my pancreas a hard time very often. I must say however that I do enjoy iced cream occasionally if it isn't too much. I can eat vanilla but for me mint is the best.

Just wondering what everyone elses favourite iced cream flavours were?

Zonda

Meme Connoisseur
I'm good with any; Chocolate, Vanilla, Strawberry and Banana are my go to flavours.

I prefer to have any ice cream in a cake or waffle cone! I'm for anything that has an eatable container! As for favourite flavour, I usually like anything fruity with no blends of chocolate or candy bars. My favourite would have to be Pina Colada. I know its based off a alcoholic drink, but the mixture of my favorite fruit with coconut just taste so good!

Bas

Best dude
Damn, there's so many great flavours of ice cream, it's really hard to say. Some faves off the top of my head:

Fior di latte (flower of milk), it's a basic cream flavour and it's godlike
Caramel/Salted caramel
Pistachio
Stracciatella
Melon

Also cone for life, **** tubs

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
Well I think my absolute favourite ice cream flavour is French Vanilla, but I also really like Mint Chocolate Chip, Pina Colada, Rum, and Neapolitan. As for the poll question, I typically use a bowl, just because it's easy and convenient.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom