• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Favourite Creepy/ Scary Glitches/easter Eggs in Zelda Games or Otherwise.

Conor

the over analysing guy
I'm sure many of you know what I'm talking about, little easter eggs, often completely optional that are just a little creepy in videogames, or sometimes glitches. Some of them are even unsolved! Here's one of my favourites from hitman, where there's a ghost in the game, that you can actually kill :lol:
I know of plenty more, so if you're interested just let me know! and if you have some please share :)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V_z7AZR2euo
EDIT: please only post if your glitch fits into these categories, I appreciate you want to tell me things that have happened to you on games but there are regular glitch threads for that! Thank you.

Last edited:

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer
Of course there's that paper airplane on top of the pillar in Ikana Castle's courtyard.

I once saw a video for a glitch where Link could..."fly" really high and took place in Kokiri Forest.

Conor

the over analysing guy
is any of that creepy or scary though? :lol: I'd like to keep this thread solely to that please :)

Omega Fury

I ain't mad bro!
i had a glitch on OoT on my computer, I could fly high in Hyrule Field. You don't have to worry about the stalchilds when you're a kid. Wheee!

Conor

the over analysing guy
Read my previous post please. Also sometime later tonight I'm gonna post something else, probably editing this post.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
Favorite glitch in Zelda games: Infinite Sword Glitch. ISG leads into game breaking glitches, and it is fun to have a broken camera as well! :3

Favorite glitch in otherwise: eh, I suppose it would be any glitch in Super Mario 64 which allows you to clip into Bowser in the Dark World :D

Conor

the over analysing guy
Eh It's more of a creepypasta but I guess it counts, I'm going to edit the OP, maybe people will start reading the rules ¬¬

Jedizora

:right:
Jadusable wasn't a glitch. That was a hack, I believe.
Oh, and there was this one glitch that was a bit creepy. I went on a killing spree in Assassin's creed brotherhoood, and I decided to kill a minstrel. Its head disappeared, and I couldn't find it anywhere. o_O

Last edited:

Conor

the over analysing guy
Here's one a lot of you might find surprising.
hell valley sky tree.jpg
this is in super mario galaxy 2, in the freeze frame galaxy, I believe, these three creepy figures follow you around the map, whenever you look up and to the left they're there, apparently the name of the background in the code for super mario galaxy 2 is called "Beyond Hell Valley"

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom