• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

General Classic Favourite Classic Zelda Game

Favourite Classic Zelda Game

• The Legend of Zelda

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Adventure of Link

• A Link to The Past

• Ocarina of Time

• Majora's Mask

• Total voters
It's not on the list, but Link's Awakening is my favorite classic Zelda game. It was my first Zelda game ever played, and kept me occupied during many long car trips.

LordKorloros

Jared Moore
Majora's Mask and Ocarina of Time are my two favorite games, MM is just so dark and detailed, Ocarina of Time is a heroic adventure where a young boy heads off to fight evil with everyone counting on him, every kid's dream.

Fullmetal

The Spy-Sniper Combo
I suppose my answer is biased, seeing as how Ocarina of Time was included. Majora's Mask is my favorite of all time, but when considering the choices, OoT had to top them all.

OcarinalinkLOZ

Your Link to the Past
Hyrule in the winter, Canada in the summer
Ocarina of Time was a definate classic in my mind, same with AlttP and MM when the 90s-2000 era came around. Unfortunatly I wasn't born back before Zelda 1 and 2 came out and could never really appreciate them in any other way than classic. The reason I left out the handheld games such a Link's Awakening and the Oracle games because I wanted to focus on the main Nintendo consoles at the time. Sorry I left out both the GameBoy and GameBoy Colour games. Also, I think the classic era is truely over after MM was released. As soon as Four Swords and Minish Cap came out on the GB Advance, I noticed how the series had truely lepth forth into the 21st century and did not have the nostalgic feel anymore, but rather a "new adventure" feeling. Do you share the same sentiments?

I love Majora's Mask. I loved the whole concept of the sidequests and the story was fanaminal. I just all around thought it was a good game. And also:

Majora's Mask 3D Box Art (made by ZeldaHunter).jpg
(I made this)

GO OPERATION MOONFALL

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom