• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Favourite Chocolate?

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
Chocolate is something that almost everyone likes in some form so I am sure many will be able to participate in this one. I want to know what is your favourite type of chocolate? What brand and cocoa percentage do you prefer?

I really enjoy Galaxy chocolate. Have done for as long as I can remember.
I'm also pretty keen on just some random brand fancier stuff - like a nice high % luxury bar from somewhere like Hotel Chocolat (70% usually, though I'm also happy with something a bit lower with a higher milk content).

Reactions: Dio

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
I really enjoy Galaxy chocolate. Have done for as long as I can remember.
I'm also pretty keen on just some random brand fancier stuff - like a nice high % luxury bar from somewhere like Hotel Chocolat (70% usually, though I'm also happy with something a bit lower with a higher milk content).

My favourite is from Hotel Chocolat. I like the 80% supermilk which has high cocoa and lower sugar content than dark but it is creamier. I highly reccomend it if you enjoy the high cocoa ones.

My favourite is from Hotel Chocolat. I like the 80% supermilk which has high cocoa and lower sugar content than dark but it is creamier. I highly reccomend it if you enjoy the high cocoa ones.
I'm sure I've tried that before - very nice indeed!
I also love some of their truffles. They do/did an Eton Mess truffle that was a little bit special!

Galaxy chocolate is my go to affordable. I love how smooth and sweet it is compared to Cadbury chocolate.

However, if I'm loaded, then Lindt/Lindor truffles are my favourite ever.

Lindor truffles are rather good.
Have you had anything from Hotel Chocolat before?

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
Galaxy chocolate is my go to affordable. I love how smooth and sweet it is compared to Cadbury chocolate.

However, if I'm loaded, then Lindt/Lindor truffles are my favourite ever.
Yuck Lindt truffles! I ate those until I felt very sick once. A whole large box. And I couldn't even enjoy one now.

Yuck Lindt truffles! I ate those until I felt very sick once. A whole large box. And I couldn't even enjoy one now.

I have this same issue with Milky Way Crispy Rolls, which I don't think actually exist for sale any more. It's a good thing though, because even thinking about them makes my stomach churn.

Spiritual Mask Salesman

CHIMer Dragonborn
Staff member
Comm. Coordinator
Site Staff
Idk if I'd say I have a favorite chocolate, I've never even tried too many brands of chocolate. I've had Nestle, and Hersheys.

I'd say I've had Cadbury chocolate but it turns out that in the U.S. Hershey owns the license to make and sell any Cadbury products so our version of Cadbury chocolate might not taste like the real stuff (I've only ate is as a Cadbury creme egg around Easter time anyway). I've had dark chocolate, and it's good too. But I'm not too big on chocolate anyway and I don't eat it that much.

I have this same issue with Milky Way Crispy Rolls, which I don't think actually exist for sale any more. It's a good thing though, because even thinking about them makes my stomach churn.

Dont blame the chocolate for you greed, Deus.

Milky Way Crispy rolls were gooooooooorgeous.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom