• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Favourite Avenger

Favourite Avenger?

• Thor

Votes: 3 37.5%
  • Other

Votes: 5 62.5%

• Total voters

Lozjam

A Cool, Cool Mountain
To be honest, Iron Man don't appeal to me, but strangely enough I liked him in Earth's Mightiest Heroes, but maybe I should give the Iron Man movies a chance? Yeah, didn't they came out with a Ant Man movie awhile ago? Also it's cool that you like those two.

Yeah, I guess your right:oops:. But I still don't like Disney.
The Ant Man movie and Iron Man movie are amazing.

Regarding Disney. I mean, they were the ones who really made Marvel as heralded as they are today. In the 2000's Marvel was definitely in decline. Sure, their cartoons are slightly cringy. However, all cartoons nowadays are cringy. That's simply what sells. Disney gave marvel movies an extremely huge budget and the freedom to grow and expand in a great way. Just look at Marvel Movies versus DC movies. Sure, the Dark Knight Trilogy was great. However, the latest DC movies are just terrible.

Dan

Going to have to give it to Iron Man as well. Have only read a hand full of Marvel comics so I'm basing my choice off the movies. Like LozJam I too love an arrogant narcissist mostly because it feels like I'm watching myself in the movie.
All the other avengers are pretty bland and or cliche to me.

Triforce King

Pathfinder for life
The Ant Man movie and Iron Man movie are amazing.

Regarding Disney. I mean, they were the ones who really made Marvel as heralded as they are today. In the 2000's Marvel was definitely in decline. Sure, their cartoons are slightly cringy. However, all cartoons nowadays are cringy. That's simply what sells. Disney gave marvel movies an extremely huge budget and the freedom to grow and expand in a great way. Just look at Marvel Movies versus DC movies. Sure, the Dark Knight Trilogy was great. However, the latest DC movies are just terrible.
Okay well I'll check it out then, thanks.

Well you do got a point, and I do acknowledge with disney's help that Marvel was able to bring out better movies lately. It just that I personally dislike disney, but it's cool if you like them.

Doc

BoDoc Horseman
I've never picked up a comic book in my life, so I have no clue what the characters are like in those. Based off of the movies, I'm gonna say Scarlet Witch is my favorite. Mostly because, of the Avengers we currently have on the big screen, she has the coolest power IMO.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom