• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Favorite Zelda Tribe

Guys what is your favorite zelda tribe? Mine is the Koroks from Wind Waker. The reason why they are my favorite is because, they can fly, they look cool and funny, and they can fly. So what is your favorite zelda tribe? Tell me! Bye! :D

Hylian Knight

Green Armored Menace
I love the Twili from TP I thought they looked creepy but also kinda cool looking.
So good job to the designers of TP.

bbevington90

The Mask Salesman
I'm like 90% sure a thread like this exists already, but mine is the Gorons. I don't know why, but something about them always makes me really enjoy helping them out in games.

G

Ganondestroyer

Dekus because it's just odd that they're made outs of wood.

I loved the Kokiri. They are so mysterious because they are always children, and they can't leave the forest, and they worship a tree.
They would be a really neat tribe to meet if you didn't start off as one yourself, like in Ocarina of Time. I'd love if they returned in SS, but they probably won't...

Master Sword13

thatjoshoverthere
Mine would for sure be Zoras, just because... well... I don't really know. I guess because I always wanted to be a Zora and when I got the transformation mask in MM I really loved being a Zora. I'll probably LOVE Fierce Deity more once I finally get it later, but Zora is my favorite. Wait... is Fierce Deity a tribe...?

Alar

Clothed in Green
Mine has to be the Kokiri because they are just so cool, they don't have to work or anything just lazing around all day playing , exploring the lost woods, and seeing the great Deku tree

A

Anti-Hero

My personal favorite is the Twili, due to the fact they're radically different than any other tribe and can utilize amazing powers.

Ghosi

Schmetterling
I have to say the Twili and Zoras. They both seem really cool. Also the Hylians too!

Never thought of this so I'm going to say the shekiens (did I spell that right?) They are like ninjas and everyone loves ninjas.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom