• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Favorite Zelda Race

Favorite Race

• Gorons

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Deku

• Zora

• Gerudo

• Hylians/Hyrulians

• Oocca

• Rito

• Kokiri

• Lokomo

• Anouki

• Minish

• Twili

• Korok

• Humans

• Zuna

• Subrosians

• Garo

• Total voters
which of the following race is your favorite? (i know those races don't really exist but it still feels racist opening a thread like this)

Linknerd09

Luigi Fan
I pick the Hylians Race. First is that Princess Zelda is my fav character. Second is that I really like this race with their pointy ears, awsome costumes and such. There's my pick of a race:)

PhantomTriforce

I am a Person of Interest
The Zoras are my favorite race, because they seem so calm and cool. Having a water habitat always seemed cool to me, and having intelligent life that have water habitats are even better.

Vincent

Retired Super Mod and HK
I edited your poll because there were a lot of mistakes in the spelling, and what not. I also added a few that you missed. Just to let you know.

Unfortunately, there was no room for the Minish, Twili, Garo, Humans, Zuna, and Subrosians.
Sorry folks.

UPDATE: Scratch that. More options appear once you edit the poll, save it, and go to edit it again for some odd reason. They're all added now.

Last edited:

Nicole

luke is my wife
Well, I'm eliminating the Hylians in my options. Obviously, most people would pick Hylians, so I thought I'd go with something a little less popular.

I picked Gerudo for a scad of reasons. First of all, Gerudo Desert is my favorite one of places to be in Zelda games, with the music and the atmosphere and such. I'd feel quite at home. Also, there is so much history and information I could find out if I were a Gerudo. We'd never again wonder how many Ganondorfs there are. o_O

Also, a race of all-female warriors. Pure epicness. :yes:

zeldakid895

Zelda's Kid
I like the Gorons since they are really strong, and the Minish, since they seem to have a cool backstory to them.

I like the Zoras, because they are water creatures and swim a lot.

Since I am a swimmer, I automatically like them the most.

All the others are still really cool, but the Zoras are number 1 for me.:D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom