• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Favorite WWE Wrestler

Random Person

Just Some Random Person
Im just curious who your favorite WWE wrestler is.

My Favorite is John Cena!!!

I dislike John Cena extremely. But I won't knock you for your opinion as that is part of wrestling. My favorite is Shawn Michaels and the best is the Rock. Though I haven't really seen WWE in a while. (I stopped watching after John Cena supposedly beat HBK), these two definitely stick out.

Turo602

Vocare Ad Pugnam
The Rock
Stone Cold Steve Austin
Triple H
John Cena
Undertaker
Shawn Michaels
Edge
Batista
Randy Orton

And so many others...

Definitely not Cena ;). I <3 Shawn Michaels, Triple H, John Morrison, and Chris Jericho. There's a few others who stick out, but they're my main ones. Has anyone else been watching on of the Pay-Per-Views lately? Morrison is insane lately...

TopherD05

Hyrulian Knight
The Rock
Cody Rhodes
Rey Mysterio
Evan Bourne

those are my favorites. I tend to like the high flyers when it comes to wrestlers but also other wrestlers as well.

mines are:
John cena
Edge
Undertaker
Shawn michaels(i miss him)
Triple H
Randy Orton
Stone cold steve austin
And......................................THE ROCK!!!!!!

Of all time? Hulk Hogan... grew up watching Hulkamania ;) Also, British Bulldog was a favourite because he was from not far from where I'm from.

Attitude era? Stone Cold and Triple H, definitely. And Kane was a beast before they ruined him by balding him and taking his mask off. And Mick Foley.

Now? Triple H, CM Punk and John Morrison. And as annoying as the guy is I kinda like Cody Rhodes... think his gimmick is probably one of the best in the WWE at the moment

I'm more of an old school wrestling guy. I rarely watch these days, but here are my favorites:

-Bret "The Hitman" Hart
-Stone Cold Steve Austin
-Ultimate Warrior
-Razor Ramon (Scott Hall)
-Owen Hart
-Jake "The Snake" Roberts
-Chris Benoit
-Santino Morella

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom