• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Ocarina of Time Favorite Upgrade/SideQuest, How Hard Were the Training Grounds the 1st Time?

My favorite is the Gerudo training grounds and getting the Ice Arrows, i would still consider it a sidequest, my favorite upgrade would be the quiver. When i did the Training grounds it took me a while to figure it out, two days later i finally figured out the underwater key.

My favorite sidequest was (obviously) the Biggoron's Sword Trading Sequence. After I got it, I hardly ever used the Master Sword again. As for the Gerudo Training Grounds, I went the wrong way in the Ice Arrow room, so I ended having to get all 9 small keys (I had to refer to this site; thank you Mases for creating it :yes:).

misskitten

Hello Sweetie!
My favorite is the training ground, too. It's diverse and challenging :) You need to use pretty much everything in your arsenal to beat it. I also enjoy freeing the Gerudo prisoners, I always end up searching for a while to find that last prisoner, lol

BakerGuy

Wielder of TheBakerSword
The gerudo training grounds were alot of fun to beat. it took me about a day to complete it the first time. The only thing that would be alot cooler is if u could do it as many times as u want and be able to battle the ninja gerudos again.

The gerudo training grounds weren't really that hard for me, but I love that general desert area/ level so it is my favorite side quest. The quiver game was fun and was made much easier on the 3DS so I'll count that as my favorite upgrade :) :)

MW7

I agree, the Gerudo Training Grounds is my favorite sidequest if it counts as one. It's just a very atypical dungeon minus a boss, and dungeons are generally my favorite parts of Zelda games.

I did think it was fairly challenging the first time through the game, but it's not super tough really.

Last edited:

RedDekuScrub

Red as the Crimson Sun
My favorite Quest in CCatching "The Big One" In the Fishing Pond as an Adult. It's difficult to catch (even more so on the 3DS) but I feel accomplished every time I do it. The Gerudo Training Grounds were difficult for me on the first time, but not every time after that. It's kind of sad that you don't get the Ice arrows until the End of the game and that they don't do all of the cool stuff that they were intended to do until Majora's Mask.

defiantly the biggoron sword side quest.
I mean look at the reward you get the best sword in the game :D.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom