• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Favorite Tyrogue Evolution?

Favorite Tyrogue Evolution?

• Hitmonlee

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Hitmonchan

• Hitmontop

• Total voters
Unlike most Pokémon, Tyrogue, along with Eevee, can evolve into more than two Pokémon, having three evolutions. Evolving once level 20, Tyrogue can evolve into either Hitmonlee, Hitmontop, or Hitmonchan. Here is a nice chart from Bulbapedia for its evolutions:

uZPVzWc.png

Sooooo, what is your favorite Tyrogue evolution?

Sydney

The Good Samaritan
I've always favored Hitmonchan versus any other Tyrogue evolution, manly because of its moveset and design. All of the others aren't bad, it's just that they're not as good as Hitmonchan. ;)

Last edited:
My favorite "Tyroguevolution" (;)) would have to be Hitmonlee. I really like his design and plus this:

When kicking, the sole of its foot turns as hard as a diamond on impact and destroys its enemy.

My favorite has always been Hitmonlee, I've never really had much interest in the other Hitmons.

ThePurpleKnight

ThePurpleKnightmare
Hitmonchan

Fire Punch
Ice Punch
Thunder Punch
Mega Punch

I can't think of any good kicking moves aside from Mega Kick, the others all suck, so Hitmonlee loses, and Hitmontop just ruins it, Jackie Chan, Bruce Lee and a top..... bad idea.

Mido

Version 1
It's hard to decide, but I'm going to have to go with Hitmonchan. A good moveset and some boss boxing gloves take the cake for me. Also, I have a bit of a vendetta against Hitmonlee for wrecking me in SSB.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom