• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Favorite Type of Soda?

Favorite Soda Type?

• Cola (Coca-Cola, Pepsi)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ginger Ale (Canada Dry, Vernors)

• Citrus Soda (Mountain Dew, Mello Yello)

• Fruit Soda (Fanta, Crush)

• Lemon-Lime (Sprite, 7-Up, Sierra Mist)

• Fruit-Cola (Dr. Pepper, Mr. Pibb)

• Tonic Water

• Root Beer

• Other

• Total voters

selicyc

i never knew daylight could be so violent.
a mystery inside of an enigma wrapped in a soft fuzzy blanket of I don't even know what
Not much of a soda drinker, but I do love me some Mr. Pibb. They don't sell it in two litre bottles where I live so it's a treat whenever I get it.

I also enjoy a nice glass of A&W Root Beer every once in awhile too.

Beeker

Wild Card
Root Beer is my blood. <3
Behind that would be what you call the Fruit sodas like Crush(love grape and cream soda too). Anything lemon lime is delicious too.

Gonna have to go with Sprite. Although a citrus soda of any kind will do. All in all, though, I don't really like sodas that are filled with dyes or coloring in general, just the clear stuff. Sprite fits the bill.

Nicole

luke is my wife
Have no fear
Nicole is here
and she edited root beer
into the poll-eer
Close enough.

ANYWAY. Grape soda is my absolute favorite type of soda. I've always loved grape soda. I also love Coke, Pepsi, root beer, and Dr. Pepper, but my favorite is definitely grape soda. I also have a taste for orange soda. Combine the two, and fruit soda is my choice.

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer
Hm, this is a rather tricky question... Because I love mixing every type of soft drink available at that moment into one glass. These concoctions are called suicides, and they're my favorite beverages of all time pretty much. I'll raid any place that has an abundance of soft drinks—such as a restaurant's soda fountain or the bottles of various cokes at a social gathering—and pour them all together. Even if it's as few as two or three; I prefer tasting new carbonated drinks over the same rather flat flavors of Coke-a-Cola or Dr. Pepper. But...if I was forced to choose one type of soda, my pick would be the lemon-lime brands, such as Sprite, Mountain Dew, 7UP, and so on.

I've even tried mixing sodas with tea... And I admit that it wasn't half-bad.

Sydney

The Good Samaritan
I CAN'T CHOOSE ALL OF THEM? OBJECTION!

Ahem, anyways.... I usually prefer something along the lines of a "Fruit-Cola", meaning Dr. Pepper being my favorite. Very delicious! [noparse]:)[/noparse]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom