• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Favorite TV Show

There's probly already a thread like this... :dry: Oh well.

My favorite TV show, besides Bleach... Hmm... Not really anything on Cartoon Network anymore, they've gone insane... -_- Um... I guess I really like Mythbusters and Unwrapped. I will occasionally watch something on Cartoon Network, when I have nothing else to do, but that's hardly ever.

You're telling me! Cartoon Network is almost dead now. Anyway, I have another show to add, Bleach.

romani64

PASTAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
i like fullmetal alchemist, adventure time, the office, 30 rock, avatar:the last airbender, kirby:right back at ya!(i can only watch SUBs on youtube of it now), ghost hunters...and sometimes pokemon.
and my little pony; friendship is magic. (ITS BETTER THAN YOU THINK!!!)

Last edited:
L

Link x Malon

The Walking Dead on AMC.
love, love, love it, and I love the comics too.

El Bagu

Wannabe Mr. 1-8-1
I´ve never been much of a "viewer" (can you say so?). But there are two shows that I do like and that always amuse me. South Park and Family Guy. Of the two I believe I prefer Family Guy even though things haven´t always been like this. Even if I love South Park I hope the current season will be the last one. That would be a wise decision if you ask me. If not there is a huge risk that the show will not be remembered with such respect that it truly deserves.

Parks and Recreation on NBC. Everything about that show just makes me laugh. The cast of characters is downright hilarious, and the writing is genius! Another favorite of mine is Modern Family on ABC.

misskitten

Hello Sweetie!
I'm a big TV-show fan, I collect so many and I obsess over a lot of them. My absolute favorites would have to be Firefly & Gilmore Girls - two really brilliant shows.

Other shows I love: Private Practice, NCIS, Rizzoli & Isles, Grey's Anatomy, Dollhouse, Dead Like Me, Buffy, Angel, Veronica Mars, Judging Amy, The 4400, Dark Angel, Charmed, Stargate SG-1, Stargate Atlantis, The X-files, Wonderfalls, Tru Calling, Battlestar Galactica, Castle, Moonlight, The Addams Family, Beverly Hills (original), Friends, The L Word, Dawson's Creek, Punky Brewster, Gummy Bears, Sabrina the teenage witch.... yes, I said I'm a big TV-show fan :P

SinkingBadges

The Quiet Man
Wait a minute Azure, is "TV show" a technical term for animes not to be accepted? I'm not very familiar with North-American TV so somebody please specify this.

Here's mine, anyway:

The Three Stooges, Adventure Time (Is Cartoon Network really dead, or is it only where I live that they air it?), My Name is Earl (before it got canned), the little bits I've seen of Modern Family.

~Mizuki~

ALWAYS LEAVE BOX 5 OPEN
I look and none of ya said Supernatural or SmallvilleI also like NCIS, The Closer, Good Luck Charlie, Wizards of Waverly Place, Cold Case, Dr.Who, and.... Burn Notice oh and Scrubs

Last edited:
S

Spartan

Doctor Who.
The show is absolutely brilliant o.o
My girlfriend recently showed it to me, and got me hooked on it when we watched a few episodes of it at her house.
I actually watched 5 freakin' seasons of it on Netflix within a week and a half or so... I feel accomplished.
Aside from that I have to say Law and Order. Just love me some crime shows.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom