• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Favorite Splatoon Weapon.

Princess Niki

Allons-y
Staff member
Let's discus our favorite weapons in the Splatoon series. I recently picked up playing Splatoon 2 again. Anyways my favorite is the Slosher cuz of it's ability to go over walls and hit people on the other side, it also has great range.

My Honorable mentions are the Roller cuz it's just fun to use and has great coverage, and the Splatter Shot as a good basic weapon.

My favorite special is Splatdown, I am still waiting for a Slosher to appear in the shop that has it for now I am using Tenta Missiles which to a good job at hitting people that aren't paying attention other wise they are too easy to dodge.

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
In the first game my favorite was the Tentatek Splattershot. In 2 it's just the normal Splattershot. I really like the sub/special combo for the Splattershot in 2. I've gotten pretty good with burst bombs, which I didn't use much in the first game. And Splashdown is also my favorite special.

The N-Zaps are my favorite second weapon types. I would mainly use that for Turf Wars in 1. I used the N-Zap '85 quite a bit before I started maining the Splattershot in 2. I really liked it's ink armor special when I used it.

A Link In Time

To Overcome Harder Challenges
ZD Legend
I'm also part of the Tentatek Splattershot club for the original Splatoon. I absolutely love the Inkzooka, and that was my favorite weapon with the special in ranked. In Turf War, I also used the Splattershot Jr. to troll people with well timed bubble shields.

In Splatoon 2, I mainly use the Sploosh-o-matic. I like the combo of the curling bomb to scout the area and Splashdown when fights get more up close.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom