• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Adventure of Link Favorite Spell

Your Favorite Spell?

• Shield

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Jump

• Life

• Fairy

• Fire

• Reflect

• Spell

• Thunder

• Total voters

Curmudgeon

default setting: sarcastic prick
Spell is wonderfully versatile. In most cases, it has essentially the same effect as Thunder for a quarter of the cost.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
Shield is my favorite for two reasons: actively modifying the damage I take and changing the color of Link's tunic. I love that sort of stuff immensely. <3

My favorite spell would have to be the Shield Spell. Really helpful as it cuts damage from enemies by half. Also, who doesn't love Link's tunic changing? :rolleyes:

Easily Thunder, because its effects reminds me of another of my favorite spells, Quake (although, Spell is more akin to it than anything else). Outside of the game world, I like the many theories that once sprang up regarding a Thunder sage by the name of Kasuto, the theoretical namesake for one of the villages in Adventure of Link in which the powerful spell can be found...

Skittles

Rainbows!
The Fairy Spell. I know, it makes you small, but it's the only time you can ever sneak through keyholes. Yes, it's my favorite spell because I can spend less time by using it, no, that isn't the best reason...but I can be a little lazy sometimes. :P

The Jade Fist

Kung Fu Master
Fairy Spell, is stylistically my favorite.

Link used to be about fairy magic, that kinda went away at some point for some reason.

The ability to transform into one although it had limited uses, such as you couldn't transform back so if you found yourself stuck because there is a block in the way that normal link has to break you had to fly off screen and run and jump back.

But it was nice for reaching high places, fitting into small places, as well as flying above areas and taking secret/ glitch paths thru dungeons.

And is something that I would like to see returned in some fashion in the future.

but most used spell was Life....

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
My favourite spell is the Fairy spell. I just find it hilarious that Link can turn into a tiny, fluttering fairy :xd:

My most used spell, though, is the life spell. Because my death count is way too high (I haven't even beaten the game yet because I suck so much :lol:)

For me the life spell came in so handy in this game, I'm not that great at this game, and die so easily, so the life spell has been so useful for me. If I didn't have that spell, I would die tons of times. :P

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom