• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Favorite Skyward Sword Dungeon?

Favorite Skyward Sword Dungeon?

• Skyview Temple

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Earth Temple

• Lanaryu Mining Facility

• Ancient Cistern

• Sandship

• Fire Sanctuary

• Sky Keep

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sky Keep is my most favourite dungeon in the whole series, also Skyward Sword so. My list:

1. Sky Keep
2. Ancient Cistern
3. Fire Sanctuary
4. Sandship
5. Lanayru Mining Facility
6. Earth Temple
7. Skyview Temple

The Ancient Cistern is my No. 1! I absolutely enjoyed the harmony it exudes with the music, the huge Buddha in the middle, the water lilies...that all goes well together. And then that twist when entering the dungeons' basement. It's totally different and creepy with all the cursed Bokoblins, even the water is poisonus. It allegorises the Yin and Yang perfectly. Not to mention the boss :yes:
My no. 2 is the Sandship. I mean there's no other alternative since you get the Clawshots from Nayrus Silent Realm! I always feel like a corsair when using them :lol: I use to call the Sandship the 'Disney Dungeon' - the dungeon itself totally reminds me of 'Pirates of the Carribbean' and Tentalus looks like a creature from 'Monsters Inc.' ;)

E

Errorman

I loved Sky keep because it involved most of everything in the game. My favorite part was the triforce of courage portion with all the enemies trying to kill you.

I'm between earth temple and the Ancient Cistern:
The first one because of the ball rolling on lava controls
The second one because of the graphics and the zombies!

My favorite dungeon is definitely the Ancient Cistern. It has a very unique feel to it, not to mention that Koloktos is my favorite boss in the game.

Sand Ship. The idea of reclaiming the vessel of the little robot Skipper was rather charming. The unique setting was fascinating and using the rowboat to access other parts of the ship was fun. The whole dungeon refused to fall into the normal themes of dungeons and the outdoor setting with the mast climbing and the really cool mini-boss made for a great dungeon. The item was great and the boss was fun.

I loved Sky Keep because of the fact that the rooms were interchangeable. I spent probably 40 minutes at the very first room I was in because I wasn't thinking. (It was the Forest Room, btw)

LavaAnon

The Forever Gamer
I loved the Sandship although the first time around I had a hard time with it but with Hero Mode I really enjoyed it. I think it was very well put together. I enjoyed all of the dungoens in Skyward Sword. :chu:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom