• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Hyrule Warriors Favorite Side Weapon Power-up?

Gemquarry

The Inquirer
I've been buzzing around the Hyrule Warriors section of the forums, and so far nobody has said much on the weapon power ups!

The reason why I care is mainly because I have a favorite, which is ultimately the bomb power up :bomb:! I can't help but go nuts when I have it :D.
And second place for me would have to be the bow and arrow power up :bow:. It's added stunning affect is truly worth it on an opponent's weakness bar.

What are your favorite weapon power ups? :boomerang:

The weapons arent very useful most of the time. The only really useful one is the powered up bomb, makes clearing out keeps so easy and racks up the kills. But if there aren't any big mobs nearby it isn't that useful. Boomerang is the most useful after the bombs I think, powered up it can continiiously stun a big group of enenmies including captains. Bow and Hookshot are meh.

Jirohnagi

Braava Braava
I like the hookshot for the ability to drag aeralfos down. God i hate those things. Next to that would be the bomb because it really helps with clearing out the foes.

Gemquarry

The Inquirer
I like the hookshot for the ability to drag aeralfos down. God i hate those things. Next to that would be the bomb because it really helps with clearing out the foes.

Oh wow, I never thought of using the hookshot on Aeraolfos before o_O! I hate them really bad as well, so that's a very good tip :yes:.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom