• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

A Link Between Worlds Favorite Sage? (spoilers)

Not Take Mirror

Sage of Ice
Irene is my favorite. She had the most personality and she could be funny at times when you rang the bell.

I also have a soft spot for Gulley. He would be my next favorite. He reminds me alot of Link and it's kind of cool having a such a young boy as a sage.

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
Gulley is my favorite sage. When I first saw his painting while Yuga was resurrecting Ganon, I was really surprised. I really wasn't expecting him to be one of the sages. His identity surprised me more than the others. Also, even after you rescue him, he still acts the same as ever; a playful kid. He pretended to be scared to tease Link, and he called himself a "Sevensage". I thought that was kinda cute. He acted like nothing had even happened, more than the other sages did. I don't know if it was because he was an innocent little kid, but he was really carefree, and I liked that about him.

DarkestLink

Darkest of all Dark Links
Irene was the only one with a personality. I confess, it felt a little empty and bleak seeing the broom come to me with no Irene.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom