• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Favorite Princess Zelda?

K

kidtendo

Twilight Princess Zelda was the prettiest :) I think they did a nice job with Skyward Sword's Zelda though

sailorgirl221

What a fearsome beast!!
My favorite princess Zelda is a tie between SS Zelda and TP Zelda. That is because the one in TP carries herself so regal, like a princess, and you can pratcialy feel the distress she feels for her country. and she is just plain beatuiful.. The SS Zelda is beaitfull as well but you can just feel more personality from her and i love feeling that through any zelda game.

my favorite Zelda was from wind waker. i just love her independent charisma and the twist of her being the leader of a group of thieving pirates.

LavaAnon

The Forever Gamer
I think my favorite Princess Zelda is the one in Skyward Sword, mainly because in the beginning she is just a normal girl just like you, your a normal boy. If it's not Skyward Sword, then it's Wind Waker, she has like a personality Tetra. :lol:

Skyward Sword has my new favorite Zelda, by far. My progression of best Zeldas from best to least best goes something like...

Skyward Sword > Spirit Tracks > The Wind Waker > Four Swords.

Skyward Sword has the best character design for her IMO, which might just have to do with the fact that it's more unique and fresh. But she's the cutest Zelda and also the most fully realized character, and both of these traits make her very appealing and very cool as a character. Skyward Sword really backs her up as an awesome character with its great presentation, dialogue and character development, and these are some of the major reasons why she's done so well.

Spirit Tracks' Zelda is great for similar reasons, as is The Wind Waker's. These games all had Zelda as a full character, and one with involvement throughout the game, which I loved. The Zelda in Spirit Tracks is nice because she's hilarious, but also because of how she partners with Link and how they work together. Tetra was just awesome, and her unique personality was a welcome shift and fit well in the game. I also love the character design for both these Zeldas, although it was nearly the same.

Four Swords' Zelda is just on there because I love her character design; none of the other Zeldas stand out to me much except maybe The Minish Cap's Zelda. I would like to see a redheaded Zelda return, like from the first two games. :xd:

TrueChaos

Defender of Hyrule
wasn't keen on the SS Zelda, she didn't do a lot.
My favourite would be TP version, not only is she pretty hot but she also help you

B

Blacksorrow24

Zelda

Spirit Tracks! She may have kinda been a jerk, but it was cool how she actually had a part!

S

Skelington

Probably Skyward Sword Zelda. Love how they made her. And in that game they made you really want to save her; much more than the other games.

H

hookshothappy

I think the best and most useful Zelda in the franchise would have to be the Zelda in Spirit Tracks solely for the reason that she controls other phantoms for you. Come on, who doesn't want to control a phantom? :P

C

crobe11

i think the one from tp was the best one of all.

i think the one from tp was the best of all

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom