• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Favorite Princess (Zelda Games)

Favorite Princess

• Agitha (Princess of Bugs)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Midna (Twilight Princess)

Votes: 6 46.2%
  • Hilda (Princess of Lorule)

Votes: 1 7.7%
  • Ruto (Zora Princess)

• Styla (Princess of Hytopia)

• Deku Princess

Votes: 1 7.7%
  • Zelda (Princess of Hyrule)

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Mipha (Princess of the Zora)

• Riju (Gerudo Chieftan)

Votes: 3 23.1%

• Total voters

Daku Rinku

ZD Champion
IMG_1565.jpeg

Who is your favorite Princess in the Legend of Zelda Games and why?

Is it her worship Zelda? The Twilight Princess? Or perhaps someone else?

karu

Panamaniac
It's Midna; the sass alone could put her on top for me but I like her arc and both designs.
2nd Mipha is so sweet and badass, 3rd Agitha is the reason I started to deal with the bugs in my life not kill them. There are too many Zeldas I think it's unfair but TP Zelda, if we include Smash Bros Sheik.
I think I'd be fun to see which Zelda people think is the best Zelda if that's not already a thread.

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
Zelda #1, she's the one we get to see the most of and thus there's plenty of content to draw from and like about her. I'm a fan of the spellcasting archetype and her design is usually a pretty nice one. Always happy to see Zelda.
Midna #2, she's the best companion in the series and I'm a fan of her tsundere attitude. Wish they'd find a reason to bring her back from time to time.

Daku Rinku

ZD Champion
Midna is winning!

377881b02ac54cf7814310dcae9533f7.gif

Deal with it… :D XD

Uwu_Oocoo2

Just assume I'm lurking (and judging)
Staff member
ZD Champion
Comm. Coordinator
I've actually always been very fond of the Deku Princess. Her design is really cool, between the dress and the ponytail there's a lot of interesting layers happening. I also really like her attitude, she rude and hot-headed in a way that suits the Deku Scrubs but obviously has what's best for her people in mind. Plus carrying her in the jar is kinda funny.

Daku Rinku

ZD Champion
I've actually always been very fond of the Deku Princess. Her design is really cool, between the dress and the ponytail there's a lot of interesting layers happening. I also really like her attitude, she rude and hot-headed in a way that suits the Deku Scrubs but obviously has what's best for her people in mind. Plus carrying her in the jar is kinda funny.
Yay! I was hoping someone would vote for her!

I sadly do not know a lot about her, I need to check out YouTube.

Does she have special powers?

Uwu_Oocoo2

Just assume I'm lurking (and judging)
Staff member
ZD Champion
Comm. Coordinator

She can shrink to fit in a bottle, that's about it. You don't actually see her much in the game, but when you do she makes quite the impression with her attitude lol.

Ashley the Witch

Monster: A word used to discriminate the unknown.
ZD Champion

Yes, her only powers are the ability to stop her father from killing monkeys, and ability to fit inside a glass bottle.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom