• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Favorite Ocarina Company?

I don't know if there is already a thread like this, so if there is, I'm sorry.

Anyway, what is your favorite ocarina provider. I prefer STL Ocarina due to their super fast shipping and their great variety of ocarinas. I have a Zelda double ocarina from them and it sounds incredible. I also have a 5-hole Zelda ocarina from Songbird Ocarina, but it doesn't have as much range, and I don't think it looks or sounds quite as nice as the STL one.

i was actually wondering about buying an ocarina, it looks super fun, where can you get one of those STL ocarinas?

STL has an online site here: STL Ocarina. They offer a large variety, so if you want to know more about an ocarina, you can look in the customer forums (there's a link on the side of their page) for the ocarina your interested in. STL's forum also provides playing techniques too.

I just got a new plastic ocarina from STL. It actually sounds pretty nice. Not as good as the ceramic ones, but is still good. I'd recommend it for anyone who wants to take their ocarina around with them so they wouldn't have to worry about it breaking.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom