• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Favorite Nature Sounds

Raindrop14

Soldier for Christ!
I looked and didn't find a thread like this (however I've been wrong before!).

So anyway, What are your favorite nature sounds? Not just sounds in general, sounds you hear in the wild/nature. Why? Go.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
I love the sound of a nice breeze, something like 5 miles per hower breeze. It's just serene, especially when the world is calm. :)

Fig

The Altruist
I love nature sounds and I really like how one must have a quiet mindset to fully experience the sounds of simplicity and beauty that nature gives to us. One of my personal favorite sounds is the symphony of crickets! Once I hear them, I just want to travel deep inside my mind and enjoy some peace from the city life. Another sound of nature I love is the sound the makes when either you are walking or running. It feels so good and wonderful. It is similar to where a dog puts its head out the window of the car. Now I know why dogs love that, because it feels so relaxing to have the wind just blow your hair at rapid speeds.

Mudora

Innocent but not fearful.
-light rain
-birds chirping
-crickets
-frogs
-small waves crashing against the shore line

I find these all to be calming sounds. ^^

Big Octo

=^)
Nothing beats the sound of rain. To me, there's something so calming about it, and it always puts me into a delighted mood. Birds chirping in the morning is also a pleasant noise to hear.

Raindrop14

Soldier for Christ!
I love the sound of crickets too. <3 I was just spending some time in nighttime nature and enjoying the sounds of the crickets, which actually gave me the idea for making this thread. The crickets are so soothing, and they remind me of the beautiful creatures God makes. ^^

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
My favorite is the sound of Raindrop14 rain hitting my roof and windows. I love listening to the rain. It sounds so peaceful when it's not a huge storm. I also like the sounds of cicadas and crickets and other evening critters. It sounds almost harmonious in a way. Whenever I visit my cousin's mountain cabin, I really love listening to those sounds at night.

Last edited:
Rain. Hands down. It is so calming and peaceful even in storms. I like listening to thunderstorms too. I find so realistic, so grounding.

Sydney

The Good Samaritan
Wind chimes in the breeze while it's raining very lightly outside. <3 <3 I'm such a dork... AND I'M AWARE WIND CHIMES ARE NOT APART OF NATURE ASDFGHJKL;'

Last edited:

Justac00lguy

BooBoo
I don't know, the sound of birds? Well probably that, it reminds me of summer basically and it can be quite relaxing especially in the evening. However, it can be a real pain in the mmorning when you have the bright sun blinding you and the birds screaming down your ears. So I do like it and I do associate with summer, it's just that in the morning, don't bother me!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom