• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Favorite Music Genre's

Kyru

WOAHHHH!
Well the title describes what this is all about.
But let's try and give reasons so others can know why and possibly give that genre a chance.

For myself, I find that I'm one for alternative mainly. I like they way you can actually understand the lyrics when sung and often times they have keyboard in their songs (which for some reason always makes it better for me).

Another I really enjoy is JAZZ. Yes Jazz music. Every time you listen to a jazz song you can really hear the skill of the players and understand the feelings they try to bring across with their instruments. It's quite amazing.

Squirrel

The Rodent King
I'm mostly a nu metal type of guy but I love electronic metal that's heavy on the synthesizers which I find is more common in Japan so I end up listening to a lot of Japanese rock and metal. But I also love grunge, classic metal, and stuff that's just generally unique and different like the artists Massive Attack, Woodkid, and Lacuna Coil.

Beauts

Rock and roll will never die
I'm basically a rock fan. I am a huge classic rock person, but I also love metal and country and I like grime and hiphop. I listen to classical music too. But I think because all modern music began with the blues, it's fair to say I am blues oriented.

electronic (electronicore), metal (electronic metal, experimental metal, groove metal, heavy metal, industrial metal, melodic death metal, metalcore, rap metal), pop (electropop, k-pop, pop punk), rock (alternative rock, electronic rock, hard rock, j-rock, punk rock, rap rock, symphonic rock)

honestly, i LITERALLY just went to wikipedia and looked up all the obnoxious subgenres of my favorite artists and then listed the most occurring ones for maximum edge™ xD!!

Stitch

AKA Patrick
ZD Champion
I guess pop-punk and pop-rock are what I listen to the most, but my base genre that I listen to is rock and I'll listen to nearly anything that relates to it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom