• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Favorite movie of all time

HylianEVAN

Conquer yourself
whats your favorite movie that you always liked.

For me it would have to be back to the future but I’m going to see ready player one so that movie might be my new favorite but let me know what your favorite is.

YIGAhim

Sole Survivor
The Princess Bride and The Godfather series. Very different ends of the spectrum of movies, but both my favorites

I can never narrow these things down to a singular favorite but among the movies that I will never get tired of watching The Princess Bride, Galaxy Quest and How to Train your Dragon are probably my favorites.

Doc

BoDoc Horseman
Probably Doctor Horrible's Sing Along Blog (shocking, right?)

I am always down to watch it, its short, and I know almost every line of dialogue by heart.

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
12 Angry Men

12_angry_men_lone_holdout-1050x591.png

Probably the only black and white film I've ever seen and thought the fact that there wasn't color didn't really take anything away from it. Almost the entire movie takes place in a single room and the adjoined bathroom.

Jurassic Park! The characters are all so memorable and some of the visuals they pulled off were phenomenal especially for a 20 year old movie

For a single movie, Bruce Almighty. For a series, Halloween (minus the 3rd).

Stitch

AKA Patrick
ZD Champion
For a single movie, Bruce Almighty. For a series, Halloween (minus the 3rd).
You would rather watch Resurrection over Season of the Witch? Season of the Witch is a really solid horror film...Resurrection is a kung fu kick to the entire franchise that literally killed the main series for more than 15 years.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom