• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

MM-3DS Favorite Mask?

Monkeysnow55

Cookie Princess
Favorite Dungeon Mask, and Favorite side-mask. :)

Dungeon: Goron, or Zora :)

Side-mask: Bunny-Hood.

How about you?

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
My favourite transformation mask is the Zora mask. It looks cool, the controls are nice, and his guitar is sexy.

My favourite regular mask is the Bunny Hood. I only take it off when walking on small ledges or when wearing another mask.

Bishop Rodan

Godslayer
Favourite transformation mask: Probably the Zora mask. Swimming through the sea like a dolphin is fun. I'm partial to rolling around as Goron as well, though.

Favourite other mask: Bunny Hood, easily. It's probably the single most-useful mask in the game aside from the required ones. Unless I'm using another mask I usually have it equipped at all times.

MirrorShield

Scrub
Transformation: If Fierce Deity is cheating, then Deku Mask.

Other: Bunny Hood, Keaton Mask or Gibdo Mask.

SavageWizzrobe

Eating Link since 1987
Transformation: Zora Mask, due to fast swimming, the barrier attack, and the boomerang attack. The guitar is cool, too.
Non-Transformation: Bunny Hood. Having a faster land speed without turning into a Goron is quite nice.

CynicalSquid

Swag Master General
My favorite transformation mask is the Fierce Deity mask because you get to obliterate the final boss and not even give it a chance. I beat Majora in less than 2 minutes because of that mask and it felt amazing. For non-transformation masks, the only ones I find useful are the Bunny Hood because it lets you run faster and the Stone Mask because the Pirate Fortress is a pain without it. The Great Fairy Mask is fairly useful too because I like getting all the stray fairies. All the other masks are basically useless and are just used to get other masks, or heart pieces.

The Cow Mask.
It allows Link access to the bar so he can get tanked on cow juice. Also the special reserve milk that gives you unlimited magic plus the fierce deity mask makes the last boss of the game a joke. I would recommend beating the last boss without using the milk and mask though. Just for the challenge. And it's a pretty hard boss this way.

Cfrock

Keep it strong
My favourite dungeon mask used to be the Zora Mask. I spent a lot of time just swimming in the Great Bay, leaping like a dolphin above the surface. Since I can no longer do that in Majora's Mask 3D without using all of my magic, I've found myself enjoying the Goron Mask a lot more than I used to. Goron rolling was always a treat and now I use that to get around more than anything.

My favourite side-quest mask is the Bunny Hood, and not just for the convenience of moving twice as fast.

No, I love the Bunny Hood because it turns Link into a green blur that rushes around Termina, no doubt scaring the ever-loving poop out of the people. I, like most people, play the game with the Song of Inverted Time in effect. The song slows time down to roughly half its usual speed. The NPCs move slower when the song is in effect, so they can keep on schedule. Link, however, moves at his normal speed. So, to the NPCs, Link appears to move twice as fast as normal. Throw on the Bunny Hood, which roughly doubles Link's speed, and he'll be moving four times faster than normal, relative to the people of Termina. This must look exceptionally weird to the humble folk of Temrina, and it makes me smile to think of this every time I play the game.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom