• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Majora's Mask Favorite Mask

SheikahSoul

Decadence
I like Fierce Deity because it was something we've never scene before. Something very mystical and demonic.

M

Majora Deity

Firece Deity
Powerful
and Demonic
Also the Design is amazing.
Wish you could be Zora,Deku,and Goron Firece Deity.

ok ive never played as firece deity cause im too lazy to go do the kafei and anju quest so i cant say thats my fav..... but i love swiming as a zora so awesome ^_^

V

Vaati

bremen! omg sooo cute <3
all night mask- a little creepy
stone mask

Favourite masks are.
Zora mask.
Being able to be a Zora s wonderful.
---------------------------------------------------------------------
The ease with which you swim is so good.
The Zora looks so elegant both in and out of the sea.
Even the dog in clock town comes up and makes happy sounds when it sees you.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I also really like the garo mask.
I think its class how it summons the dead.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The captains hat is really class as well.
When you wear it in the graveyard ut helps you get under the graves to get items such as a piece of heart.

KaeporaGaebora

TheOwlSage
If we are talking transformation mask, Goron hands down. Rolling around everywhere was fun and cool. It helped in some cases, but not alot. If we are talking regular masks, the Bunny Hood fo' sho'! I loved running and jumping at a higher speed. It was on one of my C-buttons roughly 85-95% of the time. If we are talking all the masks, Bunny Hood is dominating every mask in MM. It's so cool and I got use to seeing Link with the bunny ears.

amaterasu

Writer
Zora. Just a thought, wouldn't it be wierd having your skin turn to wood as a Deku, and becoming like, an amphibious human as a Zora?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom