• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Favorite Mario Party

onebizarrekai

gay energy
Mario Party is a pretty popular game. Which one is your favorite for any particular reason?

My favorite is 7, probably just because it is one of my childhood games with my friends and it has Pokey-Pummel. My sister and I have mastered the art of extreme button-mashing because of it.

DarkLink7

I make my own fate!
I like 6, because we always borrowed it from cousins and played it..... just enjoyed and remember it the best

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
My favorite is definitely 7, followed closely by 2/3/4/5. Why 7? Primarily because my siblings and I would do nothing but play the Mic games. Yeah, they weren't the BEST around, but they were still very functional and very fun at that. :)

onebizarrekai

gay energy
Ah, the mic games... Those were always hilarious because it never cooperated with us XD

Then our mic stopped working. The game is still fun, though.

ShadowDiety

Nanomachines, son.
My favorites are 1, 2, and 6. But just to pick one of them, I'd say 2. Don't know why exactly, but I just seem to have more fun with it for some reason.

DarkestLink

Darkest of all Dark Links
Mario Party 2. No question about it. Only the first three are even playable to me.

Hachi

Happy Valentines Day!
Jumping on the 2 hype train! It was really fun, and I loved that there were costume themes to the levels. c:

The first of course was great as well, but.... the 64 controllers that were lost in the renting of that game, as well as the center of my poor palm. :cry:

Viral Maze

Verb the adjective noun
Mario Party 1, 2, 3 because they were on the N64 and that's the last Nintendo console I owned.

Old school, *****es. Get at me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom