• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Favorite Mario Game?

Turo602

Vocare Ad Pugnam
Super Mario Bros. 3, Super Mario 3D World, and Super Mario Odyssey are easily my top 3 and embody what I like most about this series and its creativity.

I love Super Mario World and Super Mario Sunshine, but I don't have the same nostalgia for World that I do Super Mario Bros. 3, however with Sunshine, I recognize it's mostly my nostalgia that makes me think of it so fondly, even though it is still mostly a fantastic game, which is a testament to the overall quality found in this series.

I have no special attachment to Super Mario 64 as I played it way later in life and it looks and feels the most dated of the 3D Mario games which echoes my sentiments about the first Super Mario Bros. which was already overshadowed by 3 and World by the time I was born.

I also like both Galaxy games very much, but they both kinda blur together with Galaxy 2 edging out the first for me for its level variety, power ups, and use of Yoshi.

Ashley the Witch

Monster: A word used to discriminate the unknown.
ZD Champion
Paper Mario: TTYD. It's an absolute masterpiece of a game, it has every single aspect I want in a video game, parries, crafting, platforming, puzzles, turn based RPG, and a battle style designed to always keep you on your toes. Not to mention, The hilarious dialogue, you can really get a feel for how everyone sounds by the dialogue alone, and it makes the game really immersive.

Daku Rinku

Honorary Gerudo (I have my card)
ZD Champion
I have to say Mario Kart 64 is on my list as well. It just was so good, great maps, Wario playable, the music, and how beautiful the graphics were then! It was a staple we played at Youth Group.

OGSniper

Sharpshooter for Hire
ZD Legend
Super Mario World and Super Mario Sunshine is a close second. Havent played too many newer Mario games but Wonder seem worthwhile.

Echolight

❤️ love yourself ❤️
ZD Legend
how the HECK have I not posted here yet pfffft

anyways it's Mario Galaxy <3
everything about it is awesome, it's got rosalina, a beautiful soundtrack, fun gameplay, (rosalina), great planet designs, lumas, the library, also rosalina, atmosphere, an epic ending, a lot of nostalgia, oh and did I mention rosalina?
:p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom