• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Favorite Majora's Mask Quote

2MooglesGaming

More fun than a bag of Kupo Nuts!
Aside from being so freaky and dark, Majra's Mask also has some of the best writing in any Zelda game. Countless moments that make you think about life, purpose, loneliness and all kinds of things. So, what's your favorite quote?

Here are a few of our favs. :)

ILU

i luv u
I always liked the Moon Children quotes, and they all made me stop and think for a bit. But this one... I'm still trying to figure it out:

"What makes you happy? I wonder...what makes you happy...does it make...others happy, too?"

I really took their quotes to heart. I really liked the one about our "true face," too. But when I was little, my answer to the happiness question was things like "toys" and "candy" and "recess." Now, it's a lot more difficult to answer.

I can't remember the exact words, but it's the Zora spying on Lulu in the Zora Hall. His entire text box is hilarious. If I had my MM3D cartridge I would quote him, but sadly I cannot.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom