• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Favorite Link and Zelda?

My favorite Link is a tie between the Ocarina of Time/Majora's Mask and Twilight Princess. Ocarina Link reminds me of Edward Elric, if he could talk. Twilight Princess Link is very similar but he seems more compassionate than Ocarina Link. Something that makes me like these Links the most as well is how closely blood related they are.

My favorite Zelda is a tie between Ocarina of Time, Skyward Sword, and Twilight Princess. In Ocarina, she helps Link in her disguise as Sheik and I always thought that was admirable. In Skyward Sword she's much more down to earth and expressive, she's also the first Zelda in the entire series. In Twilight, she's humble, quiet, and mature.

What are you favorites and why?

Princess Niki

Allons-y
Staff member
My favorite Link and Zelda are both from WW/PH cuz they are the most expressive and have some of the most comical moments, like when Tetra launches Link into the side of the Forsaken Fortress. Also I main Toon Link in Smash and the character I wish they would add is Toon Zelda with Tetra as her down b transformation.

:wynaut:

Castle

Ch!ld0fV!si0n
Pan-decepticon-transdeliberate-selfidentifying-sodiumbased-extraexistential-temporal anomaly
Hero of Time or Hero of Twilight?
... Man, that's a close one? Yeaaaah~ Gotta go with Hero of Time for his sheer legacy and presence.

Favorite Zelda? Well, Ocarina of Time Zelda is the only one with a personality. Yes, that includes Tetra because Tetra is most certainly NOT Zelda. Down with that nonsense.

OoT Zelda is also the Zelda most involved in the plot of any Zelda game. She has something of a character arc of sorts. She's a character you can understand and care about. Sorry I simply refuse to accept Spirit Tracks as a Zelda game in any capacity. And you can just guess how I feel about Suckward's obnoxious little proto-Zelda.

The saddest thing to me is that the Hero of Twilight could be every bit as epic as the Hero of Time if ninty would ever continue his legacy like they should. But they never will... not that I trust them to. And TP Zelda should have been FAAAAR more involved in that game. She should have been Sheik for cripes sake! So TP really drops the ball in regards to Princess Zelda. So much wasted potential there.

TP Zelda. Best looking by far and her only flaw was being annoying in the hosreback fight.

Best Link? that's difficult since there's hardly anything that makes any one Link stand out form the others. Buuuuut.......... I'll go with OoT Link; he was my first and just has the best story arc.

Dizzi

magical internet cat....
ZD Legend
I liked OoT Zelda she seemed to be more involved and OoT Link looks the most efficient and hot..

CyborgElfStephanie

Just a loser loving Legend of Zelda and anime
The design of Link and Zelda in Twilight Princess are amazing, I thought Twilight Princess Zelda was really beautiful.
The Skyward Zelda is cute for a young adult girl while I don't like the design for Link in that game. Breath of the Wild Link is cute and fun to dress him up, while Ocarina of Time Link
was good looking which was the first Link I fell in love with. Toon Link and Toon Zelda are so cute and in Spirit Tracks version I love how they worked together which Nintendo
should do more of.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom