• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Favorite/Least Favorite Character

Daku Rinku

Dark Link
Another least favorite character for my list:

Navi, she is annoying and leaves Link at the end of OoT. She is only one who knows what he did, who went with him in time back and forth, who saw the world he saved and she just leaves him.. Cortana she aint.

Ashley the Witch

ZD Champion
Another least favorite character for my list:

Navi, she is annoying and leaves Link at the end of OoT. She is only one who knows what he did, who went with him in time back and forth, who saw the world he saved and she just leaves him.. Cortana she aint.
Navi is annoying, but at least you can ignore her, Tatl you are forced to talk to her nearly every time she speaks. After the first dungeon, you hardly ever forced to talk to Navi. Tatl interrupts gameplay, far more than Navi.

Malon

DBA DBA DBABA F#FF# DB EF#E *If you know, you know
Navi is annoying, but at least you can ignore her, Tatl you are forced to talk to her nearly every time she speaks. After the first dungeon, you hardly ever forced to talk to Navi. Tatl interrupts gameplay, far more than Navi.
And sometimes Navi's advice is useful.

Daku Rinku

Dark Link
Well my issue is Hero of Time Link gets ditched by the only one who saw all that happened. He is effectively alone with no one to help him with his PTSD or reminisce with because no one else knows it happened.

The point I am trying to make:

At 4:00-5:12 of the video.

Malon

DBA DBA DBABA F#FF# DB EF#E *If you know, you know
Well my issue is Hero of Time Link gets ditched by the only one who saw all that happened. He is effectively alone with no one to help him with his PTSD or reminisce with because no one else knows it happened.

The point I am trying to make:

At 4:00-5:12 of the video.

OMG I LOVELOVELOVE THAT VIDEO!!!! It made me cry though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom