• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Favorite/Least Favorite Character

Daku Rinku

On Break (Will Not Be Online for Now)
ZD Champion
Favorite is Midna.. she keeps bringing me back.. Nintendo you know what you were doing…

Least Favorite, honestly.. I said Navi at one point, but in truth I like even her. If I had to choose.. I can’t..

Ashley the Witch

Monster: A word used to discriminate the unknown.
ZD Champion
My favorite is always going to be Midna, but I'm now leaning to my least favorite being the Master Sword itself. Where do I even start. Fi, mostly because not only is she annoying, but the fact that she can talk even through the Master Sword and Breath of the Wild. Honestly just makes a lot of continuity errors the more you think about it in the series, like why hasn't she ever talked to Link throughout the games beforehand. It also doesn't help that the Master Sword can be tainted in Breath of the Wild onwards, just retcons the fact that... Oh, I don't know... Demise is trapped in the Master Sword as well. Have you ever thought of what would happen when he's released because of it breaking? I could understand if Fi couldn't talk because Demise was preventing her with the conflict in the Sword, but even that doesn't makes sense. The sword is supposed to be pure, repelling darkness, and untainted by evil. The series has been retcon entirely by Skyward Sword when you think about it. And people say Breath of the Wild retconned it, it's been retconned since the very beginning! Also, didn't Zelda say in Twilight Princess that the Master Sword was made by Ancient Sages? I don't see any in its creation in Skyward Sword.

Last edited:

Daku Rinku

On Break (Will Not Be Online for Now)
ZD Champion
My favorite is always going to be Midna, but I'm now leaning to my least favorite being the Master Sword itself. Where do I even start. Fi, mostly because not only is she annoying, but the fact that she can talk even through the Master Sword and Breath of the Wild. Honestly just makes a lot of continuity errors the more you think about it in the series, like why hasn't she ever talked to Link throughout the games beforehand. It also doesn't help that the Master Sword can be tainted in Breath of the Wild onwards, just retcons the fact that... Oh, I don't know... Demise is trapped in the Master Sword as well. Have you ever thought of what would happen when he's released because of it breaking? I could understand if Fi couldn't talk because Demise was preventing her with the conflict in the Sword, but even that doesn't makes sense. The sword is supposed to be pure, repelling darkness, and untainted by evil. The series has been retcon entirely by Skyward Sword when you think about it. And people say Breath of the Wild retconned it, it's been retconned since the very beginning! Also, didn't Zelda say in Twilight Princess that the Master Sword was made by Ancient Sages? I don't see any in its creation in Skyward Sword.

I miss ALTAP Master when it wasn’t such a bizarre weapon, back then it was just Excalibur for Hyrule.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom