• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Favorite Kingdom Hearts Character

mninja13

Soulless
Who is your all time favorite kingdom hearts character of all time? Mine is a 4-way tie between Sora, Riku, Roxas, and Axel.

Well, I have not had a chance to play BBS yet, so I cannot include characters from that game.

For now I would have to say Sora and Riku. Sora is the main character and is totally awesome. I really like Riku because almost his whole storyline is a mystery to us, and I hope this is revealed in Kingdom Hearts 3DS.

Roxas is a close second though, because he sometimes got annoying in 358/2 Days.

mninja13

Soulless
Well, I have not had a chance to play BBS yet, so I cannot include characters from that game.

For now I would have to say Sora and Riku. Sora is the main character and is totally awesome. I really like Riku because almost his whole storyline is a mystery to us, and I hope this is revealed in Kingdom Hearts 3DS.

Roxas is a close second though, because he sometimes got annoying in 358/2 Days.

Actually we know a great deal of riku's storyline. Like it starts when he travels through the destiny island keyhole to obtain dark powers. Then he uses them and escapes to traverse town where he meets maleficent. Maleficent then convinces him that sora no longer cares about kairi and him. When he believes that Maleficent takes him to hollow bastion where she gives him a room and dark powers. She tells him that there is a keyhole and that untold wisdom lies on the other side of it, but the 7 princesses of heart are needed to unlock it. So riku goes and kidnapped them all. By this time sora is at hollow bastion where riku takes sora's keyblade. Sora follows and gets it back then they fight. Riku can't take much more when xehanort's heartless convinces him to open his himself to the darkness that his heart will become stronger. This gains him the keyblade of darkness. He goes on to be overtaken by fake ansem (aka xehanort's heartless) who goes and attempts to attack goofy donald and kairi after sora opens his heart. Riku uses the last of his power to prevent the attack so they could escape. Riku wins but loses his body and is sent to the realm of the darkness where he meets up with king mickey. He then helps sora, donald, and goofy close the door to darkness. They close it and riku gets overtaken and sent to the realm between light and dark. He chooses to leave and travels through the bottom floors of castle oblivion. Here he meets up with King Mickey again, namine, and DiZ. He defeats the remaining darkness left in his heart and gets full control of himself. Here he continues to wait with DiZ for Sora's memories to be chained back together. In the process he fights people like Xion and Roxas. For Roxas he has to release the dark power he holds back to defeat roxas. His body becomes the form of Ansem again. Here he mainly just stays back and lets Sora go through things. He occasionally gives sora clues about roxas and so he can find riku. Near the end they end up rendezvous with each other and kairi. DiZ attempts to contain kingdom hearts in data to hide it from xemnas, but the machine explodes and destroys all remaining darkness in riku. They fight xemnas and are about to leave when sora and riku end up left in the world that never was. They find xemnas and defeats him for the last time. This results in them getting sent to the mysterious world we don't know the name of. Riku and Sora talk then riku finds a message in a bottle that he hands to sora. This opens the door to the light and takes them both back to destiny island. SEE WE DO KNOW A LOT ABOUT RIKU'S STORYLINE.

Axel, Riku, Demyx, Naminé, Sora, Leon. I don't think there's a character I DISlike :D They all have their own interesting storylines. But for me, anything with Roxas and Axel together really gets me, and they have a great story.

Hey, I only like one or two people that I like. Sora and that red hair guy. But Most of the Charecters well, just go play Final Fantasy.:-(

Or just play a disney game. Most of the charecters are from those games

Random Person

Just Some Random Person
Sora. He's happy and tries to always look on the bright side of things. He knows how to fight and knows how to look good doing it. Then Riku who is just the cool character that a main character like Sora always needs to have.

Ghosi

Schmetterling
I got to pick Xion. Why? She has a really interesting story. I am hoping to see her again soon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom