• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Favorite Horror Movie Villain/Monster

Who's your favorite Horror movie villain/monster?

• Jason (Friday the 13th)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Michael (Halloween)

• Freddy (Nightmare on Elm Street)

• The Alien (Alien)

• Pinhead (Hellraiser)

• Chucky (Child's Play)

• Other

• Total voters

insanity76

I don't suffer from it ..
With Halloween right around the corner I thought I'd post this to get everyone's take. Mine is Michael Myers from the Halloween movies. His mask is reflective of his soul .. completely emotionless. He doesn't lunge out and strike, he's more like a predator .. waits back and watches before making his move on his victims, and the way they do the screenplay for the movies does perfect justice to this. Of the "big 3" he's the only one that gave me nightmares, even as a kid.

So who's your favorite and why?

M

Malkavitch

well, first off, I've never watch a scary movie and actually got scared. But, out of all the movies that I've watched my favorite horror person has to be Pennywise the Clown from Stephen King's IT. I like him because he taunts the kids and then like kills them. Great book too I might add. I have caulrophobia, and yet I seem to like this clown. It's really twisted.

K

kidd sisco5150

Freddy was always my favorite because he actually talked and had a pretty good sense of humor.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom