• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Favorite Ganon Battle

What is your favorite battle with Ganondorf? (What Game)

• The Legend of Zelda

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A Link to the Past

• Ocarina of Time

• The Wind Waker

• Twilight Princess

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
N

NickH8

Ok guys so we all know there are TONS of different final battles involving Ganon in the Legend of Zelda series. But something a lot of people don't really get into is: What is your favorite battle with Ganondorf? What are your thoughts? What's your favorite showdown with the King of Thieves? Give us your thoughts!

geek4887

The Unknown
The atmosphere that Twilight Princess set during the Final Battle was great! It made it feel like there was no tomorrow(I mean that was what's gonna happen if you failed). Anyways, it was pretty cool! There were FOUR stages of the fight, so it was pretty amazing. The "chance" was pretty cool, and the ending, well that was a little disturbing :lol: I'm sure you know what I mean. Anyways, bottom line, Twilight Princess' final fight can be described by one word: EPIC!

BakerGuy

Wielder of TheBakerSword
I dont know about WW or LoZ's battles are like but heres what i think:

A Link To The Past: Very difficult final boss. It took me a long time to defeat him. Many things happen in the battle.
Ocarina of Time: I thought this boss was mildly difficult, but can be very hard if you dont know what to do.
Twilight Princess: Ridiculously easy. Irony of it is that it has four stages, which is supposed to be hard right?

By far, my favorite was ALttP because of the challenge. Defiantly awesome

N

NickH8

Well mine is, withought a doubt, Twilight Princess. I mean, just stop and think: You start the battle by fighting the Princess of Hyrule: Zelda, the person you've been trying to protect! ( Oh, the irony! :O ) Then after you free her from Ganon's controll, Ganon goes Berserk by transforming into a giant beast! Transform into Wolf Form for a head-on Beast vs Beast showdown, and defeat him. You then appear in Hyrule Field along with the princess, and must face Ganondorf with none other than your trusty steed: Epona! Along with Zelda and her trusty Bo of Light of course. After you defeat him on horseback, you prepare for the fight ofa lifetime: Link vs Ganondorf. You must apply almost all of your sword techniques to weaken him, and at the last minute, deal a massive critical blow, Saving Hyrule, returning it to its peaceful state.
Now doesn't that souund awesome!!! Just add in the motion controlls and you have the best Zelda final boss there is, and will ever be. Thanks for your time, and please give me your thoughts!

bubblecrash

Oh no its back
i thought that OoTs final boss was kinda disapointing, the whole dungeon was actually.
my favorite would be the LttP fight, its one of the more challenging fights in the series and feels like a good climactic ending

I thought that the most epic Ganondorf battle is the Twilight Princess final battle. I mean, it's just amazing, other than how easy it is.

Twilight Princess.
Though I think it would have been more epic if it were in actual Ganon form, using his sword like Ocarina of Time.
The atmosphere, the music, the way he fights. All of it is a near perfect final boss battle.

I loved how the TP gannon battle felt, it was great.

That said i just ran throught the ENTIRE Hyrule castle and gannon only losing 5 1/2 harts and 2 due to my very fail horse back battle.

Last edited:
Even though the final battle in TP was very easy, it was also very epic, especially the sword battle at the very end. It was a very heroic victory :)

Jonny

When in doubt, mumble.
WW

I felt the graphics, the story and even pre puppet fights made that battle excellent. I especially loved the ending of that fight! The whole thing really conspired to make me love that fight!

sailorgirl221

What a fearsome beast!!
I say the fight with gannon in oot. just because i first saw it I was so little and i loved it!
but nowadays with the new face of zelda i would say TP for the fact of the art and the mutiple stages in also the true mono e mono dual at the end of it all was pretty epic.

P

Pm88

Ocarina of time ganon because he was the first version ganon I ever faced.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom