• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Favorite game or current favorite game.

Sutittaja

Freezing chill
I love Xenoblade Chronicles from bottom of my heart. Vast, different and symphathetic cast of characters that all have their own reason to join in the adventure through absolutely gorgeus and stunning lands of Bionis and Mechonis. Enemies are interesting, plot is extremely enjoyable with its twist and turns and soundtrack is probably the best I have ever heard of. There is a lot of interesting quests, missions and game mechanics. One of my favorite part of the game was the concept of Faced Mechon, which have amazing desings and style. There is so much I could say about this game, but ot would take all the week.

My absolute favorite games of all time are Chibi-Robo: Plug Into Adventure and Twilight Princess. As for a newer favorite quickly coming up the ranks, I really, really love Batman: Arkham Asylum. I didn't play it when it first came out, but played it an immense amount over this summer.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom