• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Favorite Fast Food

Misty

Ronin
Hmm, I guess my hands-down fav is Sheetz.

But I also enjoy the burgers of the king and McDonald's chicken fingers. I'm also partially employed by the charity of McDonald's, so if anyone asks, they're my favourite and everywhere else basically sucks.

I enjoy Panda Express the most. When you fill out the survey on the back of the receipt, you receive one entree for free. This guarantees our family will have just enough each time we go. Plus, the prices are pretty reasonable.

Kylo Ken

I will finish what Spyro started
Rally's/Checkers. Best/biggest burgers, chili dogs, buffalo wings, and the best French Fries on the entire planet.

A lot of the Food outlets on here I don't have over in Australia, but form the ones that are here, Macca's is my favorite. Gotta love McDonalds!- (Angry Angus burger all the way)

Beauts

Rock and roll will never die
Now I am pretty sure this one is unique to my corner of London but we have a takeaway burger place called Chosen Bun. And their burgers are as amazing as they sound. I don't have a favourite, I flipflop between the Shoveman, the Viking and the Chili Winston. Their chips (fries if you insist) are seasoned with rosemary and taste great. And then they also have these things called mark n' cheese bites which are basically balls of mac and cheese in bread crumbs. And then we move onto their amazing moonshakes. They do a ferrero rocher one which is beautiful. Also idk if it's technically fast food because the beef is good quality, and you can get it done how you like- I usually have mine cooked medium so it's pink in the middle. But it's so goooood <3

Raven Storm

Paint the world black and grey
I think KFC is a deep dwelling favourite of mine.
So yummy and delicious <3

I always enjoy my time out there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom