• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Favorite Dungeon in PH

what was your favorite dungeon in PH? mine was mutoh's temple because i loved the aspect of changing the water levels. a little reference to the 3D games there. also, the boss was fun. i loved the 3D feel to that battle.
EDIT: how do i add polls

Izagar

Working on a webcomic. :D
I think maybe Temple of Ice. Was the hardest one for me. Dang Eye switch puzzle.

Arkatox

Travelling Outcast
I hated the TotOK. You have to do the same thing every time, and it gets extremely annoying. It ticks me off so much.

Odin

The Dark Prince of Hyrule
Mutoh's temple was tricky to figure out but i got figure it out soon enough. but i luv to fight Eox several times to smash his skin together, he likes a slug and the hammer is the salt which would be funny to see if a slug would a tikilah slammer. (sorry if i got off-topic)

I think the best dungeon with the best puzzles has to be Mutah's Temple. It seemed to be the best since the Hammer was used for most of the puzzles, and especially for the boss. I liked that it was the biggest dungeon in the game.

C

celibi88

it's been forever since iv'e played Ph but solely from memory i say Mutah's temple cause it and surrounding area reminds me of Indiana jones :D

Z

Zwolf

The Temple of Ice had to be favorite, although all the dungeons were easy this one gave me the most trouble.
Also the grappling hook was my favorite item in the game and that's where you get it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom