• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Spoiler Favorite Cutscene

Z

zelda1947

My favorite is in TLP when Lila gets her memory back and Talo has to be pulled out from the window, just like a little kid.

This. The almost end scene in Wind Waker, right before you fight Ganondorf for the last time. It's just him ranting on about how all he's seen in his life is death, and then he finally, after all these years, manages to get the Triforce, and it's taken away from him in only a few seconds. And then, he just becomes enraged, and it's amazing.

Last edited by a moderator:

DesertDweller

Love Truth
My favorite was when you save Pamela's father from his gibdohood. His realization: What have I done? Pamela, the oblivious, says that he hasn't done anything, it was just a bad dream...poor child.

Such a sad story, had such meaning.

Y2K3

Lushier than Mercy!
My favourite cutscene was in OoT after you had beaten all the temple and then went back to the Temple of Time. Especially the flashback. That really got to me. For me, other scenes may come close, but they certainly cannot beat this one in epicness.

octorok74

TETTAC
My favorite cutscene would have to be at the end of TP from after you beat Ganondorf to the very end when Midna breaks the twilight mirror. Second would be in OoT when you defeat Gohma and the Great Deku Tree dies. Why did Midna have to disappoint Link at the end of TP?

GerudoDesert

I love being gay.
#1. Koume and Kotake capture Nabooru as she drowns in the sand.

#2. Towards the end, before you actually face the Twinrova sisters, the cut scenes before and after you defeat the darknut.

I'd have to say that it's a tie.

The first one is in Wind Waker. It's when you meet Ganondorf in the Forsaken Fortress and he introduces himself. The expression on Link's face is so hilarious! With that reaction, you could easily tell what was running though his mind: Your face is ugly! :lol:

The second one is in Phantom Hourglass. This one's when you're about to be crushed by a pillar after your first encounter with Bellum, and Oshus teleports you on top of Linebeck. He was like: "Look who it is, falling out of the sky and onto MY head. Watch were you teleport people, old man!" Linebeck is hilarious. I did like the one on the Ghost Ship when he gets mad that there's no treasure, but it's not as funny.

This scene was just wonderful. Ganondorf monologues, and manages to put the Triforce back together. When he makes his wish, Daphnes Nohansen Hyrule touches the Triforce before Ganondorf. And Ganondorf's expression afterwards made me LOL, same with his evil laugh soon afterward.

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Dirty Link

When Link lands the final blow on Ganon in OOT. It just looks really cool. And when Zant almost killed midna. I always saw midna as more of an annoyance then anything else, and i was glad to see her put in her place and wouldnt have mind if he went a little further.

Zarom

The King
Huh? :huh: I could swear I had posted in this topic before. Or maybe it was in another similar thread.

Anyway, my favorite cutscene is definitely the scene in WW before the final battle against Ganondorf, like many other people here. That part was wonderful and a absolutely a great moment.

I also liked most of the cutscenes in TP, especially the one when the spirit Lanayru tells Link the story of the Godesses and the Fused Shadows. That one was particularly awesome. :)

I loved cutscene which you get when you have collected all spiritual stones in Ocarina of Time. No words to describe how awesomely magical moment it was to see that for the first time.

The cutscene where link stabbed Ganon 'beast' EPIC! (end OOT) And the end of OOT when Navi leaves Link and he takes for the last time a peak at the mastersword, it was like he knew this was the end of his stoy and he finaly can live in peace without being the hero of time, I really got tears!

S

SamuraiOfShikah

When the town was destroyed in MM. Just the epicness of the moon crashing down on the clock tower and when you see Deku Link in blackness, then you see the fire or destruction coming from the moon, then that creepy mask salesman.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom