• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Majora's Mask Favorite Boss

J

j777majora

I have a huge question for all of you. In majoras mask (just completed) I had a favorite boss, that I wouldnt stop beating. So my question is what is your favorite boss. Mine is majora

Kevin

Original PD
Site Staff
I liked fighting Goht. It was the first time in the Zelda games that you got to do something like this. An epic chase against a giant electric goat that launches stuff at you after each hit and gets harder. Goht was cool :cool:

Dracoburn

Lance's Protégé
I actually sort of liked the first boss. He wasn't especially difficult or creative, I just thought he was fun to fight and loved how he telegraphed his attacks by babbling in some foreign tongue.

Of course, the whole game is on pharmacy-grade hallucinogens, so really any battle could be considered "unique". Incidentally, I loved those little turtles that screamed "AFLAK!" before they spun into you.

Raindrop14

Soldier for Christ!
Does this have to be MM or can it be any game? Because they already have a "favorite MM boss" thread. Anyway, my Favorite boss in MM would be Gyorg. It was hard and I died a lot. Overall though, it would be Volvagia in OoT. I loved the Fire Temple and Volvagia just made me love it more. ^^

Gyorg was definitely my favorite boss. I enjoyed his manic and unpredictable movements as they offered an element of terror to the fight, which I feel is too often absent in Zelda bosses (especially recently, although Koloktos sort of helped that situation). I also liked Odolwa quite a bit, but Gyorg almost offered a challenge, which makes me enjoy fighting him a bit more. I really disliked Goht and Twinmold as I found them very easy and pretty boring. I would say Majora, but honestly I thought the fight was a tad lacking, despite the boss himself being delightfully insane. I imagine my opinion of that fight may change if I ever decide to do it without the Fierce Deity mask...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom