• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Majora's Mask Favorite Boss From Majora's Mask

Favorite Boss In Majora's Mask?

• Odolwa

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ghot

• Gyorg

• Twinmold

• Majora

• Total voters

Night Owl

~Momentai
Personally I loved Ghot. Mostly because I love rolling around as a Goron and using my spikes to destroy stuff.

My second favorite would be Twinmold, It was a fun challenge to try to beat it without using the Giants mask.

Terrible Pun Time! (TPT)

I know all of you will groan and yell at me, but I have a pun. If you don't like bad puns, don't read this. (Obviously)

Ehem....Goht Milk?

*Hears many facepalms in the audience*

Gemquarry

The Inquirer
Yeah, I went with Majora as 1#, and Gyorg 2#. Surprisingly, I actually thought Gyorg was kinda fun. I mean, yeah I died a lot to him (or her), but his/her entrance was exhilarating and I had no idea on how to defeat him/her, the whole time I was running back and forth barely escaping his/her diving over your head move (it actually got me 4 times). I had most of my siblings watching me the whole time, so that made it more awesome and made me more prone to freaking out like crazy (everyone else was freaking out too!). as far as the rest of the boss's, Twinmold is 3#, Goht (or as I kept calling him, Goatee) 4#, and Odolwa 5# (seriously, what was up with the speedos?).

i loved the twinmold! the giant mask was soo awesome, and the sandbox area was something different too :D plus, the crazy dungeon before didn't hurt :P

ShadowDiety

Nanomachines, son.
Majora. It just stands out from all the temple bosses to me, not to mention the display of the colorful room...arena...thing, was nice.

Aww man, I just had to say Gyorg. As hard as it was, and as many times as I was humiliatingly beaten, I finally mastered it to where I can beat him without losing a heart to this day. I feel so awesome when I (aka Zora Link) smoothly jumps and then rolls from the water onto the platform!

Mrflamexd3

Wind Waker!
Personally for me, it was Majora.

*SPOILER*
By the end of the game, you realize that it wasn't the skull kid, it was the mask all along, it had a mind of it's own, and all you want to do is destroy it because of what it did. You end up fighting a Mask..a mask, and the mask that caused all of this no less. Once you defeat it, all is well and the skull kid is nice again. The other bosses were people but once you realize all you have to kill is a mask, not an actual living thing..it's beatin time.

I didn't played it out yet, but from what I saw in video's, I think it wil become Twinmold for now it is Gyorg.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom