• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Favorite Bionicle

Ok i have never seen this thread at all anywhere so I thought I should at least start one. So If any of you guys like Bionicle, What is your faverite Series and what is your faverite Toa, villager, villager, or bad guy. My faverite is the Mata nui series and the reason I say this is because of the original Tahu. Tahu Mata. He is so awsome. If any of you here like bionicle what Is your faverite.

I've been a big Bionicle fan since it first started wayyy back when I was pretty young, and I still remain a fairly big fan of it.

I have two favorite series, which I like for different reasons. My first is the original Mata Nui one, because I loved and still love the original six Toa, as well as the atmosphere and mystery surrounding it back then.

My second favorite is "Battle for Power" because we finally got to see the Makuta, because it marked the return of the Toa Nuva (the original six) and because it was so epic.

Favorite Toa is Lewa, the first Toa of Air. Favorite villager is... well, I don't know. I suppose Jaller, since he's one of the few that got much character development. Favorite villain is Makuta Krika, definitely. He was indescribably awesome, and I want to see more of him, especially in a movie. He was pretty interesting, too, at times almost seeming like he might be a good guy.

Lewa is my favorite tao (did I spell his name right). Isn't there a new movie that already came out? I think it came out last week on tuesday.:nerd:
Yes, there is a new one, but it came out a lot earlier than last week. It came out on the 15th of last month. I bought it on DVD a week or two after it came out. I have all the movies and almost all of the comics. I'm sadly lacking a lot of the figures, but the best part of Bionicle for me has always been the story and characters.

Welbanks

My mom says im cool...
I loved those things as a kid, but it seemed to go down hill after those guys with bugs in their heads... You know the ones.
Their name always escapes me.

I agree they have changed alot and I think there name is Rahski I think but im not sure. But anyway I think they should focus more on the original toas. Im not saying that the new ones are horible im just saying that it would be a good thing to bring the old ones back. like what there doing with the bionicle stars.

Arkatox

Travelling Outcast
Nocturn from 2007 was pretty awesome.

I've been a Bionicle fan since it started in 2001 (I'm a member of the biggest bionicle fan site on the internet, BZPower, which even the written of the books, Greg Farshtey, is a member of [well, actually an admin]). I don't really care for Bionicles near as much as I used to, but their still pretty awesome. Especially the $50+ ones, 'cause they are SO fun to build!

Anyway, I like the personality of Nuju the best. Has anyone read all the books, like me? Time Trap is the best.

So far from what im seeing is that lewa is popular lol. But anyways did you guys see the 10th aniversery collection of the bionicle stars?http://fc09.deviantart.com/fs51/f/2009/263/a/c/Bionicle_special_2010__STARS_by_DarthDestruktor.png
They look awsome
Wow, didn't know about those. They look awesome!

Lewa was great. He was a crack-up. :xd:

I loved those things as a kid, but it seemed to go down hill after those guys with bugs in their heads... You know the ones.
Their name always escapes me.
You're referring to Makuta's "Sons" right? Those are the Rahkshi.

Unless you're referring to the Bohrok swarms, which I doubt because the Krana were more like masks than bugs, although they were alive and the Bohrok were bug-like.

If you're referring to the Rahkshi, than in general I can agree. Pre Metru Nui was the best. I just like Battle For Power because of the appearance of the Makutas and the return of the Toa Nuva. :D

Nocturn from 2007 was pretty awesome.

I've been a Bionicle fan since it started in 2001 (I'm a member of the biggest bionicle fan site on the internet, BZPower, which even the written of the books, Greg Farshtey, is a member of [well, actually an admin]). I don't really care for Bionicles near as much as I used to, but their still pretty awesome. Especially the $50+ ones, 'cause they are SO fun to build!

Anyway, I like the personality of Nuju the best. Has anyone read all the books, like me? Time Trap is the best.
Nocturn was cool. I liked those Barraki guys. They were pretty unique and interesting.

Didn't know about that site. Sounds pretty interesting. Do you have a link?

Sadly I have not read even one of the books. I really would like to pick them up, though.

Arkatox

Travelling Outcast
Here, Axel: http://www.bzpower.com/

It's one of the most user-friendly sites I know of, because there are a lot of admins and mods who actually enforce the rules well. That's why it's one of my favorite sites ever, lol. I spend most of my time in the sprite comics section, though I also enjoy seeing other peoples' sprite kits and fan fiction.

Btw, my name is Arkatox there too, though most of the people know me as Vican ('cause I just recently changed my name after having a series of different variations of Toa Vican/Vican - Toa of Shadows/Vican - Shadow Master/Toa Altern Vican/you get the big idea).

The site has like all bionicle news the moment it's released. If uncoming sets are leaked onto the internet, they're posted here. If a new movie has been announced, they post about it here. Only rarely do they say that you need to put stuff about upcoming things in spoiler tags.

Odin

The Dark Prince of Hyrule
The last one I bought was Toa Ignika before glatorian series began. i still the toas from 2006 with the piraka and the titans. that was full collection from 2006. but i stop once i became 16 last year, now i'm 17.

Arkatox

Travelling Outcast
Heheheh, I know someone who all of the sudden didn't want his bionicls anymore and sold them all. . . . And he had a lot of bionicles, let me tell you!

el :BeoWolf:

When all else fails use fire
I always liked the spider ones with the big teeth when I was a kid, the Visorak.
8743-1.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom