• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Favorite 3D Zelda Game

What is your favorite 3D Zelda game?

• Ocarina of Time

Votes: 10 24.4%
  • Majora's Mask

Votes: 5 12.2%
  • Wind Waker

Votes: 10 24.4%
  • Twilight Princess

Votes: 15 36.6%
  • Skyward Sword

Votes: 1 2.4%

• Total voters
Ocarina of Time will always be my favorite 3D Zelda title just because it was so innovative at the time. I remember being in awe when I first booted it up.
2. Wind Waker loved the art style and the dungeons
3. Twilight Princess the tone shift and memorable moments
4 Skyward Sword, change of scenery and different mechanics at the time
5. Majora'a Mask I like this game especially the dark tone and creepy visuals just couldn't get over that time mechanic.

WindFishTacos

"Look at those sideburns...that's true grit!"
Well, you're not really timed since you can keep going back in time to the starting point, losing almost no progress. You can even slow it down to half the speed if you want to, giving you 2 hours per set of 3 days. There's not really anything you'll not be able to do in those 2 hours that wont be saved for later.

But maybe it's just the feeling of being timed that you don't like?

Yes I think you are right. I actually do enjoy playing Majoras mask, I just wish it wasn't timed. It's not bad for side quests, I just don't like it when I'm in a dungeon. I try to 100% them, so I feel rushed with the clock ticking down and I'm trying to figure out puzzles and find all of the stray fairies and make sure I'm still leaving enough time left to face the boss. Also, I didnt enjoy repeating the same things over like:
having to beat the snow Temple boss several times to turn it to spring for several of the side quests.

The more I go back and play the games, the more I find I'm undecided on which is my favourite. At first it was Twilight Princess, then at one point Ocarina of Time. Majora's Mask is brilliant, and so is Wind Waker. I love them all a lot. All I know for sure is that it definitely isn't Skyward Sword, although I do like the game more than most people.

Roger Rad

The Fabulous One
OoT.

It's funny though, OoT was released as a 3D game, but it was already 3D to begin with.
So is it 3DD now?
IM SO CONFUSED

Ocarina just beats out skyward for me because of sheer nostalgic value and replay ability. But skyward came pretty damn close in my book.

I always feel like 2d games don't get enough love, but some of the 3D ones are just SO GOOD

I am gonna go with Twilight Princess. It took everything Ocarina of Time did and made it better in a bigger world. It has its flaws sure, but Twilight Princess is my favorite of the bunch.

Skyward Sword takes number 2 and Majora's Mask takes 3rd.

Din.Farore.Nayru

Extraordinary Machine
1. Ocarina of Time
2. Majora's Mask
3. Twilight Princess
4. Wind Waker

I'm playing Skyward Sword for the first time right now so this might change a bit once I've finished it.

Twilight Princess all the way! Best dungeons and great combat on the gamecube and wii u versions!

Here's my ranking of the 3D Zelda games (I like all of them and they are all great games but this is my order of preference:
Twilight Princess
Skyward Sword
Majora's Mask
Wind Waker
Ocarina of Time

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom