• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Tears of the Kingdom Fav/least fav NPC

Really like both Hudson and Bolson, unfortunately never got around to finding Selmie but really liked her in BotW. Penn is indeed alright. I kinda feel bad for the guy who wants to eat all the bubbul gems, but can’t even remember his name.

DivineDragoness

Bombergirl Xtreme
The new NPC lady with the cart full of stuffed sand seals is my least favorite new NPC. She's wound way too tight and blames Link when she snaps and gives a difficult challenge with a pitiful reward that's honestly not worth doing.
Oh god this girl is the absolute worst. Honestly didn't mind the design too much and the stuffies are sooooo cute but the challenge is the worst and like you said the rewards are pathetic.

Now that I think about it, a lot of the rewards in Tears weren't that good for me...

I definitely grew to hate yunobo… i rushed through the fire temple as fast as possible because I loathed him saying “goro, goro, goro”

I was like “I wish I could end him”

of course love purah and Zelda’s new dress

CynicalSquid

Swag Master General
Riju and Purah (obviously) are my favorites. This is a steamy take but I never liked Sidon and I still don’t.

I never paid attention to any of the smaller npcs and side characters so I only have strong opinions on the main quest characters.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom