• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Twilight Princess Fav Enemy

Aelic7

The Young Drifter
I really liked the armored Lizalfos in the Temple of Time, it was a lot of fun but not insanely hard.

Musicfan

the shadow mage
I love to fight darknuts becouse they are so much of a challenge in groops and they killed me in the cave of ordeals (strage reson for likeing an enemy) and fealing the reward of beeting. A groop of them.

Squirrel

The Rodent King
My favorite enemy is the Bulblin archers. I love shooting them with my bow and watching them fall from high places.

skybird11

state alchemist
my favorite is either the darknuts or king bulblin(off of his bull thing). they both provided quite a challenge and were very entertaining.

LinkLover

You Mean, Green Thing
I loved fighting the DarkNuts. Because of how they are first armored and determined. Then they become graceful and deadly. My favorite enemy design was the Lizalfos. My favorite enemy overall was the Bublin Archers.

vcdomith

Mad Artist
My fav ones are: Skull Kid(his concept is very cool, the nostalgia and his puppets)
and of course Darknut(They Look BadAss!!!!)

I say moblins cuz its fun to knock then down and slay them with a final blow (or whatever the secret technique is where u jump on them and stab them in the heart)

T

TwilightGoron

I really liked fighting the Darknuts. I went full attack skill on them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom