• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Fate/Venatus RP SU

Woyogoyo

The Oncoming Storm
Hello. I was reading the Fate/Zero LN when this idea popped into my head. What if, in a Holy Grail War, Nintendo characters were summoned? Since I thought this would make an interesting RP, I decided to post this. So, for all of you who haven't watched the Fate/ series, either go watch it now, which you really should do, it's quite good, or read this brief explanation. Basically, every sixty years, a Holy Grail War is held in Fuyuki City in Japan. A Holy Grail War is a fight were seven magi summon seven servants who are great heroes from history. There are seven classes that the servant summoned can be: Saber, Lancer, Archer, Rider, Berserker, Caster, and Assasin. The names are all self explanatory, but if you have any questions, just ask. The goal of the Holy Grail War is to obtain the Holy Grail by defeating all the other servants, or killing off the rest of the masters, which causes the servants to vanish as well, except for the Archer class, which can hang around after their master dies. Only one servant can be summoned for each class. Also, every summoned servant has Noble Phantasms, which are things famously associated with them. So, the basic idea of this RP is that, instead of summoning heroes from history, we'll be summoning characters from games, anime, books, you get the idea. Remember, if the class you think fits your servant best is taken, if he or she has the elements to fit another class, then you can use them for that class. For instance, while Link is an obvious Saber, he could also fit into the Rider class thanks to Epona. So, for the SU's you can use a normal SU sheet for your magus, but you need to use an FSN character sheet for your servant, which looks like this:

True Name:
Class:
Strength: (The ranks of the stats work like school grades, F being the lowest and A+ being the highest.)
Endurance:
Agility:
Intelligence: (How much magical power your servant has.)
Luck:
Noble Phantasm:

Please include a description of your servant's Noble Phantasms, including their names, a short description of their history and abilities, and their rank. The highest rank for noble phantasms is EX, which is basically something that could fight entire planets. However, I can't think of any characters with EX Noble Phantasms, so that shouldn't be a problem. I'll SU later, so here's a list of the open classes:

Saber
Lancer
Archer
Rider
Berserker
Caster
Assasin

Well, that's just about it. Have fun people.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom