• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Spoiler Farosh, Naydra, and Dinnral...Zonai!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

Prince Sidon

Sage of Water
Yes it may seem weird but here me out in the Purah Pad memory Mineru talks about how you lose your mind when you turn into a dragon by ingesting a secret stone so how would she know? because it happened before three times in fact. A few days ago I searched zonai on google and I found this image an image of three zonai wearing the charged, frostbite and the ember armors.
DD-Zonai-Race.jpg

So I thought the three dragons were
once zonai then I thought what does the zonai third eye look like in comparison to a dragon eye here's what I found notice how similar they look Zelda wore similar close to the zonai in the drawing so what if they were the sages of ice, fire and lightning and turned into the respected dragons. Zelda turns into the light dragon for she has the power of light and time light was stronger in her so she turned into the light dragon. tell me anything you think about this for this is my first theory. I'll ad more info to this when I think of it
Anybody else notice how Rauru's third eye is very similar to the dragon's  eyes? : r/TOTK

Zonai Fanart by KamabokoBun

Last edited:

Bowsette Plus-Ultra

wah
ZD Legend
I'm not a fan of the idea. Heck, I wasn't a fan of Zelda's transformation in Totk. The game spends half its flashbacks talking about how you can't turn back if you eat your magic pebble and turn into a dragon, but then the game just... has the Zonai turn her back without any explanation as to how. It makes the dragons look especially silly if they could have been changed back at any time.

Last edited:

Malon

DBA DBA DBABA GF#G DB EF#E (If you know, you know)
I'm not a fan of the idea. Heck, I wasn't a fan of Zelda's transformation in Totk. The game spends half its flashbacks talking about how you can't turn back if you eat your magic pebble and turn into a dragon, but then the game just... has the Zonai turn her back without any explanation as to how. It makes the dragon's look especially silly if they could have been changed back at any time.
Well, I think it was a necessity for Zelda's bloodline to live through.

Mikey the Moblin

if I had a nickel for every time I ran out of spac
ZD Champion
talking about how you can't turn back if you eat your magic pebble and turn into a dragon, but then the game just... has the Zonai turn her back
definitely my biggest gripe with the story. You could have actually killed off zelda (!) and had her make a meaningful sacrifice for her kingdom, something VERY in character for her, but no
we're never allowed to have real stakes
the calamity is a picnic for 3/4 of hyrule, and link and zelda get to have their wedding cake and eat it too
we can't let glorb kitto die

Bowsette Plus-Ultra

wah
ZD Legend
Well, I think it was a necessity for Zelda's bloodline to live through.
Yeah, but how? You can't repeatedly state that turning back is impossible just to undo it in the last five minutes with zero explanation. Keep her a tragic figure who gave up her mortal self to save this one mute twink who lives in her house.
definitely my biggest gripe with the story. You could have actually killed off zelda (!) and had her make a meaningful sacrifice for her kingdom, something VERY in character for her, but no
we're never allowed to have real stakes
the calamity is a picnic for 3/4 of hyrule, and link and zelda get to have their wedding cake and eat it too
we can't let glorb kitto die
Honestly. TotK is a story with such low stakes and zero consequences. Ganon emerges from the ground, accomplishes nothing, and gets slapped down again.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom