• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Oracle Of Seasons/Ages Farore: The Missing Oracle

Fig

The Altruist
What's happening forum!

During my childhood, I remembered playing both Oracles and I always had this thing in mind: "Aren't Din and Nayru the two of three godesses of Hyrule? What happened to Farore?" I was disappointed that they never made the third Oracle game, but I want to know your opinions. Do you think Nintendo could create the "lost" oracle in the future, or do you think it is better with just two Oracles. Please comment, and I'll see you later!

Right. It did seem really out of place. It makes you wonder what Oracle she was going to be. Seasons, Ages, and...what?
They probobalu arent going to make the third game. Nintendo probobly thinks "its in the past, let's leave it there."

Farore was the green haired one, the Oracle of Secrets. She could be found inside the Maku Tree, and she helped you keep track of the codes used between the two games. She didn't have a very big role, which was disappointing, but she was there.

168px-Farore_%28Oracle_of_Ages_%26_Oracle_of_Seasons%29.png

KnowItAllBird

Hero of Time
Right, she was in the game just not in a huge way. The third oracle game was canceled because Miyamoto thought that secrets between 3 game cartridges would become too confusing and complex.

AustinFox33

The Last Kilgannon
Ive always heard that the reason they cancelled it was because there was no way to make the codes system work with three games and Nintendo just decided that Din and Nayru were more important than Farore so they got their own games. Not 100% positive on that, but it always seemed logical to me. Im sure budget played a role in it also.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom