• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Fallout: New Vegas Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mikey the Moblin

if I had a nickel for every time I ran out of spac
ZD Champion
People the setup is semi-open lol, if you have a question read the setup or ask the host
I mean, If you think I outed both my wolf partners in a single post you're welcome to think that but it's not gonna get you very far, especially in a bastard setup.

The setup means it's a bastard game, not you're supposed to be one. We know what the setup is, you just keep throwing in random false information.

Quit with the trolling nonsense, RVS is over.

Mikey the Moblin

ZD Champion
I don't understand why you're trying to read so far into something that could never have been more than a joke. I think there's a scum in that pool, I'm going to look for them. I think you're kind of taking this to an extreme.

Spiritual Mask Salesman

CHIMer Dragonborn
Staff member
Comm. Coordinator
Site Staff
I don't understand why you're trying to read so far into something that could never have been more than a joke. I think there's a scum in that pool, I'm going to look for them. I think you're kind of taking this to an extreme.
Why make joke like that? I mean it is Day 1, nonsense is kind of typical. But is this usually your playstyle?

Mikey the Moblin

ZD Champion
Well you asked a dumb question. How could I possibly know for sure how many scum are in funnier/yiga/minish? Either I'm a wolf or I don't, and it's a stupid play for a wolf to make, so I just obviously am taking a guess and sharing my thoughts. I'm trying to be open in this relationship bb and you're making it really hard

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
Moe's humor may not always come across super well, but that post was pretty blatantly a joke post. No real reason to read into it and think that he's actually claiming scum. If people took posts like that seriously we'd always be mislynching people.

Not really tbh.

I play an almost completely individual game, with only one or two goals in mind for what I do. I skim the pages, critiquing suspicious things, but not really reading everyone else. That is why I never make read lists. I don't pay enough attention (also it shows too much of your hand). However, as mafia, Most of the time I try to pay a little more a attention because I am on a solid unbreakable team that is already low on numbers.

"What are your thoughts on this Yiga"

Me: *Doesn't read the event in question OR skims it and BSes an answer off the top of my head (scum or town)*

It is because of me and my battle with chronic laziness, I think.

I die a lot because no one lets me so my own thing, and that's fair most of the time.

Also, I rarely have regard for my safety in the game and sacrifice that in order to play my individual game.

I'm just going to be blunt, this is a bad way to play mafia.

Being selfish and only playing your game doesn't help town out at all and takes the fun out of this being a team game. If everyone did that the thread would devolve into chaos and we'd never get anything done. Just because you're right occasionally doesn't mean your plans are working. Tbh, they serve as a distraction more than anything.

You shouldn't be sacrificing your safety to play an individual game. That defeats the whole purpose of even playing. Be a team player and maybe people would stop finding you scummy all the time.

Mikey the Moblin

ZD Champion
Might be the most qft post I've ever seen from minish.
It is worth noting that some players are of the mind that day 1 entropy can lead to scum outing themselves, but I think I'd disagree.

As long as you're serious about the information you throw down, idc what you do outside like those.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom